- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
UK importer sponsors marmalade eating bear
A few weeks ago the Paddington Trail was launched in London in aid of NSPCC (UK Children's Charity). Pacific Produce sponsored one of the Bears who is currently situated outside the British Museum.
"We hope that our contribution will raise the profile of NSPCC and in a smaller way the profile of Peruvian produce," said Robbert Cullum from the company.
"The money raised from the auction of these bears will help some of the UK’s most vulnerable children."
Pacific Produce is a Peruvian owned company with large farms supplying large volumes (approx 3,000 containers) of fresh produce to the EU market.
For more information:
+44 (0) 1865877801
+44 (0) 7554880327
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-07 'Farmland continues to act as a strong hedge against inflation'
- 2022-10-07 Lamb Weston reports fiscal first quarter 2023 results
- 2022-10-07 Merchant of San Francisco Market expands business space
- 2022-10-07 "Our location between the Rhine-Ruhr area and the Cologne area is the key to success"
- 2022-10-06 Rotunda Capital Partners completes the sale of FreshEdge
- 2022-10-06 Tanimura & Antle announces sales department promotions
- 2022-10-06 Nearly 6,000 solar panels ensures energy-neutral process at Dutch wholesaler
- 2022-10-06 France: Merger of Agrial and Natura’Pro
- 2022-10-06 "Thanks to the move, we have been able to expand not just our capacity, but the diversity of our offer as well"
- 2022-10-06 Frutura Obst und Gemüse is "Austria's Best Managed Company 2022"
- 2022-10-06 Azora Group expands into agriculture with ISFA stake purchase
- 2022-10-06 Nocera, Inc. and VIE Meixin Institutional Food Development Co. enter into distribution agreement with Farmers Vending Machine Co. Ltd.
- 2022-10-05 McCain Foods and McCain Foundation donate 2 million dollars to support Hurricane Fiona relief efforts in Atlantic Canada
- 2022-10-05 No serious injuries following ammonia leak at Simplot potato plant
- 2022-10-05 New West Coast retail consultant for National Mango Board
- 2022-10-05 Investment firm acquires majority stake in Sunrise Produce
- 2022-10-05 New co-CEO for Dutch exporter
- 2022-10-05 SEPC welcomes new Chairman of the Board
- 2022-10-05 Fourayes acquisition ensures fruitful future for Puratos UK
- 2022-10-05 Pinduoduo's '10 Billion Agriculture Initiative' supports research breakthroughs in high-tech wheat