- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
GREEFA wins first prize at Eurofruit
Josep Rubinat demonstrates the system.
GREEFA presented a new version of the measuring system for the detection of external quality characteristics, iQS4. The eight-strong jury consisted of Catalonian industrial engineers, along with representatives of the Polytechnic University of Madrid. They valued the iQS system and resolution of new HD cameras and classification results. The jury was very impressed by the presentation and demonstration in the stand and decided unanimously to award first prize to GREEFA for this innovation.
Henk Pagrach (middle) along with Spanish dealers Josep Rubinat (left) and Francesc Rámon (right).
The team present at the stand was honoured with a visit from the Catalonian president and the mayor of Lérida.
For more information about the iQS4-system, please see the animation on our Youtube channel.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-30 Quebec produce brand receives a makeover
- 2022-09-30 IFPA celebrates Tom Stenzel’s service to produce industry
- 2022-09-30 Mission Produce hosts 10th golf tournament fundraiser
- 2022-09-30 Mercadona, Carrefour and Lidl strengthen their leadership as DIA's and Eroski's market share falls
- 2022-09-30 "Interest from the Spanish market has so far been tremendous"
- 2022-09-30 Former SPC director Reg Weine joins APAL
- 2022-09-30 Retilplast will attend the Madrid fair to assess the market for the next few months
- 2022-09-30 Seed meets Technology: Anticipation through innovation
- 2022-09-30 Fyffes focuses on access to healthy nutrition by fighting food loss
- 2022-09-29 State of Oregon fines Hermiston potato processing plant for groundwater contamination
- 2022-09-29 IFPA announces Advocate of the Year at The Washington Conference
- 2022-09-29 Getting orders straight from the plant
- 2022-09-29 Awe Sum Organics makes key hires to support the launch of organic avocados
- 2022-09-29 Francisco José Gómez elected as new president of Freshuelva
- 2022-09-29 Freshmax New Zealand pipfruit sold
- 2022-09-29 Pinduoduo Takes Part in G20 Global Forum on Digital Agriculture
- 2022-09-28 World’s largest container line MSC enters air cargo market
- 2022-09-28 Mash Direct secures major food deal with Tesco in England and Wales
- 2022-09-28 Alan Lieberman joins Southern Specialties
- 2022-09-28 Monterey Mushrooms adds to executive team