The deadline for submission of abstracts for the International Symposium on Tropical Fruits (ISTF2019) has been extended to 28 June 2019.
ISTF2019 will be held at the Liberty Central Saigon Riverside Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on 24-26 September, organized by the International Tropical Fruits Network (TFNet) and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) with the support of the Fruit and Vegetable Research Institute (FAVRI) and the Southern Horticultural Research Institute (SOFRI).
With the theme “Recent advances and best practices to improve productivity and enhance market access for tropical fruits,” ISTF 2019 aims to assemble the latest scientific research, technology developments, and product innovations. Moreover, the Symposium will tackle on how the latest research can translate into market access, marketing opportunities, and other economic improvements. Policies that affect the tropical fruit industry will also be discussed among the stakeholders.
Participants who are interesting in presenting their research are welcome to submit abstracts to email@example.com on the following thematic areas:
- Challenges and Opportunities in Production and Marketing of Tropical Fruits
- Postharvest Innovations
- Linking Farmers to Markets: Integration into the Global Supply and Value Chains
- Agriculture 4.0 for Tropical Fruits: Applications, Lessons, Future
- Consumer Trends and Product Innovations in Tropical Fruits
- Gender Mainstreaming in the Tropical Fruits Industry
- Sustainable Approaches for Production and Processing: Towards Product Certification
Target participants of ISTF 2019 are the academe, research and development institutes, extension organizations, civil societies, producers and cooperatives, agri-entrepreneurs, and the private sector.
All accepted papers will be published in the symposium proceedings (with e-ISBN) and indexed in CAB Abstracts and Google Scholar. For more information, venue, registration fees, and important dates, visit itfnet.org/istf2019.