- Export Trade Manager
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Außendienstmitarbeiter Substraten
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Caps launches corporate rebrand, Chep Pallecon Solutions
Making the transition to officially become a part of this globally-recognized brand enables Chep to further leverage the capabilities offered through collaboration with sister divisions and effectively become part of the world’s largest supplier of pallets, reusable plastic crates and container pooling solutions.
This brand change will not interrupt operations for customers, who will continue to receive the same excellent service they have come to expect from Caps, simply under a new brand name. “Considering Caps was purchased by Brambles almost three years ago, this change is ceremonial, not operational in nature,” says Robert Wiedmaier, Vice President and General Manager. “Utilizing the Chep name helps us align with our continued global and cross-platform growth strategy.”
Although the term Pallecon is common in the EMEA and APAC regions, it is fairly new to North America. The word Pallecon refers to the type of containers Chep Pallecon Solutions provides, which are Intermediate Bulk Containers with built-in pallets; hence the term is derived from the words pallet and container. These assets are collapsible and reusable, and when managed as part of a pooled loop like the program Chep offers, can provide significant environmental and cost saving benefits.
To learn more about Chep container management programs, visit www.chep.com/containers.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 Berry Fresh welcomes new hire
- 2023-09-28 Rice Fruit Company announces retirement of long-time fruit grower
- 2023-09-28 Agri-tech company HarvestEye appoints global aftermarket expert as new general manager
- 2023-09-27 Lipman appoints new head of watermelon sales
- 2023-09-27 Michigan brand expands beyond apples
- 2023-09-27 Mission Produce elevates direct-to-retail service in Europe
- 2023-09-27 Greenmed closes its Almassora plant and lays off its workforce
- 2023-09-27 "This alliance marks an important step towards protecting and strengthening the global fruit and vegetable sector"
- 2023-09-27 Dutch company makes progress after cyber attack
- 2023-09-27 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-27 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-27 "Actually, 'normal' no longer exists"
- 2023-09-27 Kuehne+Nagel and Capgemini agree to join forces to deliver an end-to-end supply chain capability
- 2023-09-27 "The crisis is a stimulus to invest and innovate"
- 2023-09-26 Pete Pappas & Sons welcomes new director of fresh perishables
- 2023-09-26 Pink co-branded tag for asparagus during breast cancer awareness month
- 2023-09-26 "Our production markets of Latin America and our consumption markets in North America and Europe repurpose food loss into nutritious healthy meals"
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-26 T&G Fresh opens new site for fresh produce trading in Auckland
- 2023-09-26 Food safety system gives growers and consumers peace of mind