- Head of Horticulture - Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Executive Officer - Brisbane, Australia
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Myanmar avocados trial in the UK
- Blueberry grower alleges United Exports claimed royalties on unregistered varieties
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL KAKI MARKET
- Destruction of vegetables in Almería due to the fall in prices this past week
- “The full weight of the ‘shared responsibility’ falls on the banana producers”
Top 5 -last month
Maarten Kimman of Biopack packaging:
"Breakthrough for the fruit and vegetable sector: affordable and fully compostable trays for fruit and vegetables"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-11-30 "Extending the application and individual use of asparagus boxes"
- 2020-11-30 "Fixed cost degression effects led to increased earnings"
- 2020-11-30 Opal and Accu-Label announce exclusive agreement to distribute paper labels in Australia and New Zealand
- 2020-11-26 Zip Top launches products in Australia
- 2020-11-26 "Why sell candy in cone bags, but not radishes?"
- 2020-11-24 Investing in research despite difficult times
- 2020-11-24 Flexibility in paper packaging designs while preserving 100% recyclability
- 2020-11-23 "During this period of uncertainty, we are focusing on the production and on food safety values"
- 2020-11-23 Circular supply chain main focus of Dutch Fruit Tech Campus
- 2020-11-19 "We now offer 100% recyclable cardboard packaging for our flagship products"
- 2020-11-18 Large German berry packer moves toward sustainability with traysealer
- 2020-11-18 "From 2020, our production capacity is one million pieces a day"
- 2020-11-17 Indian researchers develop bio-degradable packing from cucumber peel
- 2020-11-13 New Heirloom Apple Discovery pack showcases eco-friendly packaging
- 2020-11-12 "We see opportunities for reusable lids in the convenience fruit segment"
- 2020-11-12 "It is not just asparagus producers who want to simplify and automate their packaging processes"
- 2020-11-11 "Use of laser technology is allowed for everyone; it is not a protected process"
- 2020-11-11 “Shallower plastic fruit boxes provide more space and a little less pressure”
- 2020-11-11 Bay Of Plenty post-harvest facility prepares for stage 4 expansion
- 2020-11-10 Dutch company has new light-weight PP buckets