Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber

You are using software which is blocking our advertisements (adblocker).

As we provide the news for free, we are relying on revenues from our banners. So please disable your adblocker and reload the page to continue using this site.

Click here for a guide on disabling your adblocker.

Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber

California table grapes highly anticipated in both the U.S. and markets around the world

Mountain View Fruit Sales announces that their grape harvest season is currently slated for the middle of this month. Their Estate Vineyards® label table grapes will be available in black, red and green grape varieties. "This year's harvest promises to deliver exceptional quality grapes, with maximum berry size on the first varieties to be harvested," says George Matoian, grower and sales representative with Mountain View Fruit Sales.

"The Estate Vineyards® label has become synonymous with excellence, and this year's crop is no exception. Grown with the utmost care and dedication, our grapes are nurtured to perfection, ensuring that each cluster meets the high standards for taste, texture, and appearance," Matoian commented.

George Matoian

Preparing for hot weather
The Mountain View team is incredibly excited about this year's grape harvest. Even though the weather during the growing season has been favorable, California is currently experiencing a heat wave and high temperatures are expected for the coming weeks. "To combat this and limit the impact on the fruit, we have increased our vine nutrition program and have reduced the crop load a second time to keep the grapes in a balanced state during this potential weather event," Matoian shared. "Executing these meticulous growing practices is slated to produce some of the best grapes we've seen in years."

Mountain View believes their Estate Vineyards® grapes are a true reflection of commitment to quality and is looking forward for customers to enjoy them. As the harvest season approaches, the team is gearing up to distribute these premium table grapes to a wide variety of retail markets for both domestic and overseas consumers to enjoy. About 70 percent of the company's grapes stay in the domestic market and the remaining 30 percent is exported to destinations around the globe. Outside the United States, Mountain View table grapes are enjoyed in Canada, Mexico, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, Japan, Central America, and Singapore. Stay tuned for the official start of the harvest season.

For more information:
George Matoian
Mountain View Fruit Sales
Tel: (+1)559-637-9933
[email protected]