- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- PHOTO REPORT: Fruit Attraction 2022
- South African port strike: "Brace for a minimum one week strike, probably longer"
- Australia: 300 tons of oranges dumped due to wet weather, export troubles and labor shortage
- Increasing import and logistics costs weigh on the mind of importers
- Grapes grown especially for the Asian markets
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
China welcomes first Australian stonefruit
The delegation visited the iFresh exhibition, currently hosted in Shanghai. In his role as Assistant Minister to the Deputy Prime Minister, Mr Hartsuyker stressed the importance of the Chinese market for Australian fresh produce. He also praised the quality of Australian fruits, the skills of the growers and the high standards of food safety.
Luke Hartsuyker, Assistant Minister to the Deputy Prime Minister, addresses a Chinese audience in Shanghai
The delegation was welcomed by John Moore from Summerfruit Australia. The organisation has done much to lobby for market access and to promote Australian stonefruit in China. Summerfruit Australia will, under John Moore, monitor the market closely in the coming week, by visiting the major import hubs in Mainland China.
Luke Hartsuyker together with John Moore
Fore more information:
John Moore, CEO
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-07 Brazilian growers target Middle Eastern and Chinese fruit markets
- 2022-10-07 Jammu and Kashmir: 700 fruit laden trucks move on Mughal Road
- 2022-10-07 New Oriental Fruit Fly quarantine established in California
- 2022-10-07 Ideal winter leads to good expectations for coming 2022/23 Chilean cherry season
- 2022-10-07 'Returning orchards to farming'
- 2022-10-07 USApple launches 2023 Apples4Ed grant program
- 2022-10-07 "Vietnam has been our biggest market for fruit export for years"
- 2022-10-06 Extended California peak strawberry season is sweet news for consumers
- 2022-10-06 A team of UGA researchers is creating a “Noah’s Ark” of forgotten Southern apples
- 2022-10-06 Wisconsin cranberry crop rebounds after tough 2021 harvest
- 2022-10-06 Forecast is strong for California strawberry supplies
- 2022-10-06 Costa China farms grow blueberries, raspberries and blackberries in the Yunnan Province
- 2022-10-06 TruCapeFruit expects good 2022 cherry crop
- 2022-10-05 "We have worked with Moldovan companies that get it and are real entrepreneurs"
- 2022-10-05 Pre-solicitation announcement for purchase of fresh apples
- 2022-10-05 Upstate NY apple orchard named the third-best in the United States
- 2022-10-05 Ramping up Cotton Candy grape volume
- 2022-10-05 Surge in Eastern US apple harvest includes a Honeycrisp rebound season
- 2022-10-05 "Surplus puts serious pressure on start of Belgian top fruit season"
- 2022-10-05 Strawberry growers from north of Paraná get Geographical Indication