Choosing the right cover is very important when talking about greenhouses. The most suitable films and technologies must be selected according to specific crop needs or climate conditions.
Thanks to its constant work with agricultural entrepreneurs, Idromeccanica Luchcini can supply the knowledge needed to find the most suitable covers for the needs of each single client. Idromeccanica Lucchini is the ideal partner thanks to its ability to listen, experience and reliability.
Why it is necessary to choose
Technological progress has led to the development of various solutions with different insulating power, climate control and optical selection of rays, capable of increasing yields and improving organoleptic qualities. Choosing the best film therefore means improving the quality and quantity of the harvest, thus increasing profits.
Idromeccanica Lucchini's main solutions
Cover films are one of the most important parts of a greenhouse. Over time, Idromeccanica Lucchini has developed and selected a wide range of products to meet various fresh produce and flower production needs, including:
• Lumisol Clear: long-lasting greenhouse cover (also available for diffused light thanks to the lumisol diffused) featuring an anti-drop additive that increases the superficial tension of the film to prevent the formation of mist and drops. Lumisol Clear is ideal for flower cultivation.
• Patilux: a point of reference for greenhouse and polytunnel clear thermal covers. Thanks to their long-lastingness and elasticity, they are particularly suitable for horticulture. Patilux films are also available with an anti-drip treatment.
• Pati-di-lite: innovative plastic greenhouse covers that limit extreme changes in temperatures by reducing the maximum and increasing the minimum temperature. The structure and treatments enable diffused light and high total transmittance. Anti-drip treatment option available.
Pati superlite film
• Pati superlite: diffused light films for strong solar radiation greenhouses. Their EVA copolymer composition lets the light through while at the same time generating a barrier against warming radiations, giving these films air conditioning and cooling properties.
Clarix Blue film
• Clarix blue: selective light film for compact plants resistant to transplant stress that helps fructification.
Films for all kinds of needs
In addition to state-of-the-art films for specific cultivation needs, Idromeccanica Lucchini also manufactures a vast range of products:
• Pati silos, with its characteristic ivory color, is a long-lasting film suitable for mushroom beds and tool sheds.
• Black and white multisilos ensilage film
• White and green sbe film
• 250-micron long-lasting film for waterproofing and covering
• Pvc truck films for round bale warehouses
For further information, visit the specific website section.