- Product Manager - United States
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Aweta Sales Director Italy and Spain
- Junior Account Manager - Central Europe
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Avocado
- Senior Technical Lead - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- General Manager - Buswa, Uganda
- Head Grower - Jordan (ON) Canada
- KAM DE/AT/IT/BE/NL - Valencia, Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
BioXTEND® launches new eco-friendly ethylene filter
As a matter of fact the company just launched a new fully disposable/recyclable eco-friendly ethylene filter to protect even better the produce freshness all along the supply chain. The brand new BioXTEND® Ethylene Filter is absolutely dust-free and offers outrageous absorption capacity thanks a special permanganate mix developed in cooperation with FGC University.
The inexpensive user-friendly filter is already in use in more than 20 countries worldwide and completes and wide range of solutions to protect the fresh produce from early ripening & decaying, such as the BioXTEND® Ethylene Sachets for fruit boxes-trays-bags, the EthylGuard® Filtration Units designed to purify the air within storage facilities and the BP plastic cassettes commonly used in the storage of apples and pears under controlled atmosphere.
The whole product line is made in Florida (USA) with high quality standards exceeding the produce industry requirements. Besides, the products are suitable for organic farming according to RCE n° 834/2007 (approved by ECOCERT) and the BioXTEND® Ethylene Sachets are OMRI Listed in the USA (organic compliant).
You can visit BioXTEND at Fruit Logistica HALL 23/Stand F-16 in Berlin.
For more information:
Julien Amar, President
Tel: +1-239-494 0462
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-09-20 Carrefour Spain: 50% less plastic in fruit and vegetable packaging
- 2021-09-17 Agricultural waste fibre tech company completes food packaging trial
- 2021-09-16 Smurfit Kappa will showcase everything that its Agri Experience Center can do for the sector
- 2021-09-15 Lidl GB builds on plastic reduction and recycling programme
- 2021-09-15 Fruit shipper implements Material Recyclability Index
- 2021-09-15 New fruit and vegetable punnet
- 2021-09-14 "We understand that sustainability is no longer an option"
- 2021-09-14 MULTIVAC opens its doors for children
- 2021-09-14 A new 100% plastic-free paper packaging
- 2021-09-10 "We hope to help agricultural companies save on packaging costs"
- 2021-09-10 Prince de Bretagne: New recyclable tomato trays
- 2021-09-10 “I believe this is biggest innovation in mushroom packing for 50 years"
- 2021-09-10 Fresh Del Monte extends sustainable packaging gains
- 2021-09-10 Recyclable and compostable packaging for bite-size potato category
- 2021-09-09 “We noticed a need to develop innovative eco-friendly packaging”
- 2021-09-06 Ocado moves to 100% recyclable packaging material for apples
- 2021-09-06 New CPR crates
- 2021-09-03 Design of process to recycle plastics used in banana production in the Dominican Republic
- 2021-09-03 Sustainable packaging - a small gesture with a huge effect on the environment
- 2021-08-27 Smurfit Kappa announces multimillion Mexican investment