- Lighting Applications Specialist - Beamsville (Ontario) Canada
- Senior Product Manager Young Plants
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Soft Fruit
- IPM Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Human Resources Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Assistant Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Head Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- General Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist - Hallam, Victoria, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
BioXTEND® launches new eco-friendly ethylene filter
As a matter of fact the company just launched a new fully disposable/recyclable eco-friendly ethylene filter to protect even better the produce freshness all along the supply chain. The brand new BioXTEND® Ethylene Filter is absolutely dust-free and offers outrageous absorption capacity thanks a special permanganate mix developed in cooperation with FGC University.
The inexpensive user-friendly filter is already in use in more than 20 countries worldwide and completes and wide range of solutions to protect the fresh produce from early ripening & decaying, such as the BioXTEND® Ethylene Sachets for fruit boxes-trays-bags, the EthylGuard® Filtration Units designed to purify the air within storage facilities and the BP plastic cassettes commonly used in the storage of apples and pears under controlled atmosphere.
The whole product line is made in Florida (USA) with high quality standards exceeding the produce industry requirements. Besides, the products are suitable for organic farming according to RCE n° 834/2007 (approved by ECOCERT) and the BioXTEND® Ethylene Sachets are OMRI Listed in the USA (organic compliant).
You can visit BioXTEND at Fruit Logistica HALL 23/Stand F-16 in Berlin.
For more information:
Julien Amar, President
Tel: +1-239-494 0462
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-04-19 'Majority of consumers paying attention to environmentally friendly packaging'
- 2019-04-19 Portugal: Ban on plastic for bread, fruit, vegetables from June 2020
- 2019-04-19 Philippine supermarkets changing from plastic to banana leaves
- 2019-04-18 "Cardboard packaging boosts fruit and vegetable sales"
- 2019-04-17 "There are capacity problems for paper packaging at the European level"
- 2019-04-17 Spain produces 14% of plastics for agriculture in Europe
- 2019-04-17 “As a former surgeon I can’t accept risks or mistakes in our packhouse”
- 2019-04-16 Too much packaging for organic products
- 2019-04-15 Portugal to ban the use of plastic bags for fruit
- 2019-04-12 Kaufland relies on reusable fruit and vegetable trays throughout Europe
- 2019-04-12 New Irish food collaboration to make plastic packaging more sustainable
- 2019-04-11 “Any company we work with has to fit the character of the group”
- 2019-04-11 ACBD evaluates the alternatives to plastics in Murcia's agricultural sector
- 2019-04-11 LC Packaging opens second Dutch-Bangla Pack Ltd. FIBC production facility in Bangladesh
- 2019-04-11 New Corrugated Industry CO2 footprint
- 2019-04-10 Livinda apples will use 14 tons less of plastic per year
- 2019-04-10 Corrugated board industry is growing, cost pressures remain
- 2019-04-05 Edeka relies on reusable nets as an environmentally friendly alternative
- 2019-04-04 Natural Light Labeling on Florida citrus given green light
- 2019-04-04 Mexican students develop a protective film for avocados