- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
- Digital Advisor - Geeste, Germany
- Tax Specialist Hungary
- Head Grower - Providence (Rhode Island) USA
- Nursery Manager - Roydon (Essex) UK
- Labour Manager - Leamington (ON) Canada
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Harvesting commences at one of Zimbabwe’s bigger blueberry projects
- “Blueberry consumption needs to increase at a higher rate”
- “Kiwifruit, citrus and apples have become the most demanded products in India”
- Spain: Massive hail storm could have huge impact on European stone fruit season
- Passion fruit: side-line becomes serious
BioXTEND® launches new eco-friendly ethylene filter
As a matter of fact the company just launched a new fully disposable/recyclable eco-friendly ethylene filter to protect even better the produce freshness all along the supply chain. The brand new BioXTEND® Ethylene Filter is absolutely dust-free and offers outrageous absorption capacity thanks a special permanganate mix developed in cooperation with FGC University.
The inexpensive user-friendly filter is already in use in more than 20 countries worldwide and completes and wide range of solutions to protect the fresh produce from early ripening & decaying, such as the BioXTEND® Ethylene Sachets for fruit boxes-trays-bags, the EthylGuard® Filtration Units designed to purify the air within storage facilities and the BP plastic cassettes commonly used in the storage of apples and pears under controlled atmosphere.
The whole product line is made in Florida (USA) with high quality standards exceeding the produce industry requirements. Besides, the products are suitable for organic farming according to RCE n° 834/2007 (approved by ECOCERT) and the BioXTEND® Ethylene Sachets are OMRI Listed in the USA (organic compliant).
You can visit BioXTEND at Fruit Logistica HALL 23/Stand F-16 in Berlin.
For more information:
Julien Amar, President
Tel: +1-239-494 0462
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-08 NEW: One Machine – Multiple Band Widths
- 2020-07-08 Plastic waste soars in Scotland amidst fears for unpackaged food
- 2020-07-07 "Our label uses only oxygen and light to sterilize the handles of shopping carts"
- 2020-07-07 eCorrugated partners up with De Jong Packaging
- 2020-07-06 Sealable, recyclable, repulpable specialty papers
- 2020-07-06 Waste reduction and process optimization by labeling fruit and vegetables individually
- 2020-07-03 Innovative solution to the problem of 'sweaty kiwifruit'
- 2020-07-01 Making banana leaf packaging and pineapple powder
- 2020-07-01 Closer customer relationships, but shipping remains a challenge
- 2020-07-01 New tray positioning system launched
- 2020-07-01 Zippmatic innovates packaging
- 2020-07-01 New plastic-free packaging for salads developed
- 2020-06-30 “We bring sustainable European packaging trends to North America”
- 2020-06-26 "Printing any label volumes"
- 2020-06-25 Packaging trends prior to, during, and after the pandemic
- 2020-06-23 "We hope that the increased appreciation for domestic products will continue after the crisis"
- 2020-06-23 Penny and BIOhof Kirchweidach launch innovative packaging solution for tomatoes
- 2020-06-22 "Sustainable packaging management is decisive for us as well"
- 2020-06-22 Packaging Automation supports business growth in stone fruit sector
- 2020-06-19 New environmental packaging line for the fresh fruit and vegetable industry