- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
BioXTEND® launches new eco-friendly ethylene filter
As a matter of fact the company just launched a new fully disposable/recyclable eco-friendly ethylene filter to protect even better the produce freshness all along the supply chain. The brand new BioXTEND® Ethylene Filter is absolutely dust-free and offers outrageous absorption capacity thanks a special permanganate mix developed in cooperation with FGC University.
The inexpensive user-friendly filter is already in use in more than 20 countries worldwide and completes and wide range of solutions to protect the fresh produce from early ripening & decaying, such as the BioXTEND® Ethylene Sachets for fruit boxes-trays-bags, the EthylGuard® Filtration Units designed to purify the air within storage facilities and the BP plastic cassettes commonly used in the storage of apples and pears under controlled atmosphere.
The whole product line is made in Florida (USA) with high quality standards exceeding the produce industry requirements. Besides, the products are suitable for organic farming according to RCE n° 834/2007 (approved by ECOCERT) and the BioXTEND® Ethylene Sachets are OMRI Listed in the USA (organic compliant).
You can visit BioXTEND at Fruit Logistica HALL 23/Stand F-16 in Berlin.
For more information:
Julien Amar, President
Tel: +1-239-494 0462
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-08 Tecnobox celebrates its 20th birthday by launching new tray erecting machines
- 2020-04-03 US state and local governments reassess plastic bans
- 2020-03-31 British-Indian Group develops compostable film
- 2020-03-31 Recycling and reusing plastic are the solution to be sustainable
- 2020-03-27 Smart packaging enhances food safety and security
- 2020-03-26 "We continue to supply wooden containers to the sector, despite the Covid-19"
- 2020-03-26 Scottish veg processor freshens up its sprout packaging
- 2020-03-23 "Packaging plays an essential role in the delivery of vital goods"
- 2020-03-20 "We stand ready to provide this assistance to growers"
- 2020-03-20 Aptar presents anti-pathogenic food packaging solution
- 2020-03-19 Sufresca eyes commercialization of fresh produce edible coatings
- 2020-03-18 “We now offer a range of seven cardboard trays for export”
- 2020-03-16 Requests for packaging increased by 10 percent in a few days
- 2020-03-13 “At the beginning they didn’t realize the importance of replacing plastic with paper”
- 2020-03-12 FEFCO is pleased with new Circular Economy Action Plan
- 2020-03-12 UK organic supplier Riverford looks at packaging-free options
- 2020-03-05 Sydney woman campaigns to have Aldi ditch plastic bags for bananas
- 2020-03-05 Lidl introduces reusable bags for fruit and veg
- 2020-03-05 Spring products in new compostable film
- 2020-03-05 Italian plastic pallet boxes with Dutch roots