- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- California rains highlight inability to capture enough rainwater
- "Our programmed quality onions have gained us a foothold at European retail suppliers "
- “The Far East and European markets will provide the biggest opportunities”
- Rising temperature complicates the flowering of peppers in Morocco
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Grape varieties with the greatest potential in Chile
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 Weather conditions raise concerns over the apple season in Lebanon
- 2023-01-26 "The entire commercial fruit growing sector at Lake Constance has its back to the wall"
- 2023-01-26 "The PGI Cieza peach is already a reality thanks to the government of Cieza"
- 2023-01-26 Researchers play key role in Florida's $300 million strawberry industry
- 2023-01-26 Chile exported 67,000 tons of prunes in 2022
- 2023-01-26 Record prices on Moldovan table grape market
- 2023-01-25 Harvesting and packing forced to standstill in Ica, Peru due to violent farm invasions
- 2023-01-25 Indian grape exporters frustrated by sluggish European markets
- 2023-01-25 Lunar New Year leads to brisk business for Cambodian vendors
- 2023-01-25 "Far more Conference pears going to Italy than before"
- 2023-01-25 Researchers look into blueberry quality issues for Georgia producers
- 2023-01-25 Okanagan growers ordered to pay delinquent Ambrosia apple fees
- 2023-01-25 Moldovan grapes are fetching high prices in Baku supermarket
- 2023-01-25 "Blueberry promotions ran like crazy"
- 2023-01-25 Pestalotiopsis causes losses of up to 50% in Michoacan's strawberry production
- 2023-01-25 “The export volumes of Juliet apples to Asia are increasing each year”
- 2023-01-25 Ruby Roman grapes become world’s most expensive fruit
- 2023-01-25 Fruit shipper introduces new specialty imported plum program
- 2023-01-25 Some Witzenberg apple orchards sustained 50% hail loss
- 2023-01-25 New white strawberry variety targets year-round supply