- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Arthur Yusim, Mor International:
"Good quality Sharon Fruit from Israel"
There is a good supply of Israeli Sharon Fruit. “We are planning to export the Sharon Fruit until the beginning of March.” The Sharon Fruit seasons from South Africa and Brazil will not start for another three months. “It is still too early to say anything about those seasons,” Yusim continues.
USA and China
The American Sharon Fruit season is almost over, but Korea and China are still on the market with their Sharon Fruits. “However, we usually do not compete with these countries for the same customers. Our main competitor is Spain. We therefore try to find markets for our niche product in Russia, North America and countries in the Far East and Europe,” Yusim concludes.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2016-12-23 "You need a lot of experience with kakis for their organic production and sale"
- 2016-12-22 Pomegranate: more superfood than exotic
- 2016-12-20 "We'll soon have Colombian fruits at points of sale worldwide"
- 2016-12-19 "Good quality Sharon Fruit from Israel"
- 2016-12-16 "Ecuador: "Fewer pineapples, but with constant availability"
- 2016-12-15 Calypso® mangoes from Australia to arrive in US this week
- 2016-12-14 Italy: Apofruit persimmons popular abroad
- 2016-12-13 Israeli avocado season well under way
- 2016-12-12 "10% growth of Ecuadorian mango production"
- 2016-12-09 “A few years ago lychees were still shuffling along”
- 2016-12-08 "Peru: "We have more mangoes to ship by air"
- 2016-12-07 Drop in temperature heats up Florida passion fruit demand
- 2016-12-06 "Spain: "We seek to come close to the quality of Brazilian papayas"
- 2016-12-05 Italy: Exotic fruit demand expected to increase
- 2016-12-02 Exotic produce consumption driven by multiculturalism, unrestricted imports and logistics
- 2016-12-01 December: Global Focus Tropical / Exotic