- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
December: Global Focus Tropical / Exotic
We are looking for your news and info about products or general company information.
You can send in a press release or get in touch and we will help you with some questions or do an interview.
There is also the possibility to advertise in this section for just 560 Euro on the website and 1050 Euro in the newsletter.
For more information contact our editorial team:
Sander, Nicky, Heather and Yzza
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2016-12-23 "You need a lot of experience with kakis for their organic production and sale"
- 2016-12-22 Pomegranate: more superfood than exotic
- 2016-12-20 "We'll soon have Colombian fruits at points of sale worldwide"
- 2016-12-19 "Good quality Sharon Fruit from Israel"
- 2016-12-16 "Ecuador: "Fewer pineapples, but with constant availability"
- 2016-12-15 Calypso® mangoes from Australia to arrive in US this week
- 2016-12-14 Italy: Apofruit persimmons popular abroad
- 2016-12-13 Israeli avocado season well under way
- 2016-12-12 "10% growth of Ecuadorian mango production"
- 2016-12-09 “A few years ago lychees were still shuffling along”
- 2016-12-08 "Peru: "We have more mangoes to ship by air"
- 2016-12-07 Drop in temperature heats up Florida passion fruit demand
- 2016-12-06 "Spain: "We seek to come close to the quality of Brazilian papayas"
- 2016-12-05 Italy: Exotic fruit demand expected to increase
- 2016-12-02 Exotic produce consumption driven by multiculturalism, unrestricted imports and logistics
- 2016-12-01 December: Global Focus Tropical / Exotic