- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
The future in fresh produce management software
iFiniti is 21st century windows software. The iFiniti developers led by Bob Barrett have been designing software for the Fresh Produce industry for over 25 years. They know this business. iFiniti is constantly being enhanced and updated it does not stand still in time like other software on the market. It is written with SQL server a very solid business platform. iFiniti will hold years of information for comparison purposes. Reports are available to give all the information required to make informed decisions.
There are aspects for importers, primary wholesalers, secondary wholesalers and market wholesalers essential to each of these businesses. For instance: Importers buying from Europe or anywhere in the world can track how much stock they have as they cannot over sell. Primary wholesalers who buy and sell must be able to have negative stock levels and secondary wholesalers who sell to shops and restaurants need to be able to breakdown cartons and sell by the Kg. Market Wholesalers who prefer to use touch screen hand held devices such as iPad’s and Mini iPad’s for their sales for efficiency. iFiniti delivers in all these different situations.
Supports purchases in Sterling, Euro and Dollars
Further Currencies can be added as required
Highly Flexible Pricing structure
Email Customer Specific Price Lists
Full Stock Control
Excellent Marketing Tools
Comprehensive Management Reports
Multi user and Multi-Tasking
Customer Contact Management
Account Handler Management
Global Product Order Switcher
Head Office Capability
Last Minute pricing
Returns Authorisation Procedure
Customer and Supplier Rebait Handling
Integration into Sage and Exchequer
User Specific Roles
Cash Sales Reconciliation
Comprehensive Returned Goods Procedure
Internal Network SMS Messaging
iFiniti is being used on touch screen computers in the warehouse and Sales areas attached to scales to weigh the produce. The weight registers immediately in iFiniti offering true weight accuracy.
iFiniti is modular so can be used by multiple employees from a manager to casual labourers. Access to information and modules can be easily given or blocked to staff as required.
To discuss your requirements and arrange a demonstration:-
Keytec 7 Business Park,
Ascot Road, Pershore,
Worcestershire, WR10 2JJ
Tel: +441386 555344 - press option 1
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-24 "Industry has growing needs for temperature and humidity data loggers"
- 2022-11-18 Indian farmers turn to technology to combat unpredictable weather
- 2022-11-17 "Digitization supports personal customer care"
- 2022-11-15 Indian farmers open e-Commerce startup with 10,000 producers as suppliers
- 2022-11-11 Tunisian technology at the service of fruit and vegetable producers in North and West Africa
- 2022-11-08 The new yield management platform saving apple and citrus growers time in the field
- 2022-11-03 University of Florida builds agri artificial intelligence hub
- 2022-11-03 Report claims that hackers could block major global trade routes
- 2022-10-26 New tech sizes 5000 apples, straight off the truck
- 2022-10-25 "Unfortunately, the potential of a well-functioning software system is still underestimated too often"
- 2022-10-21 Tingo Mobile signs trade agreement with All Farmers Association of Nigeria
- 2022-10-19 "We have launched a reuseable 4G wireless temperature and humidity location recorder with light sensors"
- 2022-10-19 Smart paper as sustainable alternative for data logger
- 2022-10-18 "This year, retailers will need an extra number of producing suppliers, and our platform is the ideal place to find them"
- 2022-10-14 NZ collaboration links consumer insights to the produce value chain
- 2022-10-11 Tools and technologies for monitoring global shipments
- 2022-10-03 Real-time in-transit visibility reduces losses in produce shipments
- 2022-09-29 Veiling Zaltbommel's digital auction to go online around Feb 2023
- 2022-09-28 Spain's leading crop sales portal updates its website including improvements suggested by users
- 2022-09-26 "The next step is to implement our process within wholesale as well"