- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
Photo report Fruit Attraction
After a remarkably busy Wednesday followed by a traditionally even more busy Thursday and a quiet Friday. The official visitor numbers aren't known, but the exhibition organiser Raúl Calleja estimated a 30% increase. Next year the exhibition will take place in early October: from 5 to 7 October 2016.
Click here for the Spanish and Latin American exhibitors
Click here for the Dutch and Belgian exhibitors
Click here for the other international exhibitors
Congratulations to our colleagues Joel Pitarch and Kelly Den Herder with a journalistic award from Fruit Attraction Director Raúl Calleja.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Italian imported truffle introduced through the haute cuisine channel
- 2022-06-29 Sicilian grapes are having an excellent harvest
- 2022-06-28 These are hard times for any player in the fresh chain
- 2022-06-27 Extenda promotes the marketing of Andalusian berries in the Middle East and Europe
- 2022-06-24 Despite the climate of uncertainty, the herb segment is standing its ground
- 2022-06-23 Italian citrus fruit could be affected by heat and drought
- 2022-06-22 Niche processed products made from Montepulciano d'Abruzzo grapes
- 2022-06-21 'Primavera, Victory and Inspire are a safe bet for strawberry growers in the Mediterranean'
- 2022-06-20 "We want to encourage melon and watermelon consumption through new experiences"
- 2022-06-17 "We expect the Victory strawberry to have strong growth in Spain, Morocco, and Italy"
- 2022-06-16 Apricots from northern Italy as early as those from the south
- 2022-06-15 Apulian cherries reach the European market
- 2022-06-14 “It’ll be a real challenge to deliver all of our orders within a very short time frame”
- 2022-06-13 The Breva fig campaign kicks off with 30% less fruit this year and slow demand
- 2022-06-10 "Large retailers may see plums as a good alternative, given the shortage of stone fruit"
- 2022-06-09 Sicilian organic grape sought after in European markets
- 2022-06-08 “We were the third biggest apple exporter to the Indian market this year”
- 2022-06-07 A very difficult year for Sicilian carrots
- 2022-06-06 Netted melon and apricot season in full swing in Sicily
- 2022-06-03 "Margins are extremely tight this year"