- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Indonesian import measures take toll on Thai fruits
The Indonesian government therefore set up non-tariff barriers such as reducing the number of ports for ships importing agricultural products, quality control, licensing, and quotas. As a result, Thai fruits usually imported to the country, particularly durian and longan, are also impacted by the measures.
Thai Finance Ministry permanent-secretary Areepong Bhoocha-oom, meanwhile, said he believed that Thai exports might not be able to grow 10 percent as expected by the government. It thus should find new markets for Thai entrepreneurs as well as penetrate European secondary markets instead of focusing only on primary markets.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Chile Launches 2022-23 fresh fruit export season despite delays
- 2022-12-02 "There is a powerful space for the early production of cherries in Chile"
- 2022-12-02 Another 680 Moroccan seasonal workers will be recruited for Huelva red fruit campaign
- 2022-12-02 Uzbekistan set a new record of watermelon exports in 2022
- 2022-12-02 "Spanish and Greek producers have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants"
- 2022-12-02 A lot of Italia variety grapes are remaining in the vineyards
- 2022-12-02 "With Bonita, we can offer great, regionally-grown tart, pink apples"
- 2022-12-02 Strawberry farm to reuse rainwater to curb flooding
- 2022-12-02 Canadian apple production forecast to grow 4 percent for market year 2022/23
- 2022-12-02 Kashmir fruit growers want more stringent controls on imports of Iranian apples
- 2022-12-02 Strawberries influx increases at APMC
- 2022-12-02 Horticulture students build up genome of the Cosmic Crisp apple
- 2022-12-02 APHIS removes Mexican Fruit Fly quarantine in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas
- 2022-12-02 Later volume on Florida strawberries meets “outrageous” demand
- 2022-12-02 Argentina signed an agreement with the US to continue exporting fruits to that market
- 2022-12-02 "Quality increasingly taking precedence in this overfull blueberry market"
- 2022-12-02 “Demand for grapes from India is picking up as we’re getting close to the new year”
- 2022-12-02 First "Blueberry Express" to depart from the Port of Coronel to the US
- 2022-12-01 Grape consumption helps counter UV damage to skin
- 2022-12-01 Moroccan table grape grower transitions to new varieties