- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
- Sales Representative North America
- Senior Commercial Manager | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Anyone for a stoneless avocado?
- Critical juncture for lemons & grapefruit as soft citrus flies off the shelves
- "Large avocado volumes expected this summer"
- “The temperature contrasts in the mountains help make our blueberries unique”
- Amondel Pakkers revel in their new bespoke high-speed avocado packline
Top 5 -last month
Bio Turbo now adapted for use in refrigerated trucks and reefers
Bio Turbo uses ozone to remove ethylene and kill organic pathogens, however ozone is only used inside the reaction chamber and never leaves it. Purifying air using the power of ozone while avoiding all of the drawbacks that ozone can potentially have is a patented process developed by Miatech.
“Our new Bio Turbo 100 for refrigerated trucks was a star of our booth at Fruit Logistica. I only wish we could develop it sooner, in time to nominate it for the Fruit Logistica innovation award” – shared Costas Iconomou, Miatech’s President, Chairman and CEO.
The advantages of this technology include small size, ease of connection to reefers’ wiring system, and ease of installation. Bio Turbo is virtually maintenance free, it only requires changing air filter and ozone plates once per year. This procedure is so simple that it can be performed even by individuals without technical training.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (503) 659-5680 ext. 549
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-21 Cold-chain stability guaranteed by new cold-store chamber at APM Terminals Buenos Aires
- 2020-05-05 “A temperature logger has more applications than just in the cold store”
- 2020-04-24 “We’ve seen an increase in demand for ‘no hand touch’ operations”
- 2020-04-22 Crowley Logistics adds 222 new refrigerated cargo containers
- 2020-04-20 Port of Wilmington opens new refrigerated container yard
- 2020-04-17 Maersk launches its cold store in St. Petersburg, Russia
- 2020-04-16 Trinidad & Tobago: Minister says chillers available for produce
- 2020-03-16 Ripening needs are all-important when ripening facilities are developed
- 2020-03-13 Frozen product sales skyrocket
- 2020-02-24 Maersk: Keeping cool in a hot market and contributing to curbing food loss
- 2020-02-18 Pakistan experts identify impediments to growth of fruit & vegetables exports
- 2020-02-07 UK: Oliver Kay gets increased capacity on Coolkit vans
- 2020-02-05 Daikin Container tech chosen for shipment of guavas
- 2020-02-04 Uzbekistan intends to export chilled fruit &, vegetable products
- 2020-02-04 Indian Railways: Special train for farmers for faster transport perishable items
- 2020-02-03 Kenya: Solar powered cold rooms for fresh produce traders
- 2020-01-30 “We see this as a good opportunity to invest in our own packhouses with a pay-as-you-chill model"
- 2020-01-29 EastPack uses new technology to increase storage capacity
- 2020-01-28 Interko goes for new look in Berlin
- 2020-01-27 Softripe sets new quality standard for ripening avocados