- Flower Manager - New Business Development / Kenya
- Regional Sales Manager
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
Top 5 -yesterday
- Smallest Washington apple crop in more than 20 years
- Mexico and Peru became top berry producers in just 10 years
- "There is a high demand for large oranges and good quality clementines”
- Late Lunar New Year offers opportunity to expose brand to a lot of potential new customers
- South African exports feeling the squeeze
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Over $36,000 in charitable donations from corn sales
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-09 "We were able to sell Moroccan tomatoes at a slightly higher price than Spanish tomatoes"
- 2022-12-09 New Zealand sweet corn hit by impact of La Nina rainfall and cold
- 2022-12-09 Mushroom harvesting technology transferred to Canadian ag tech firm
- 2022-12-09 Spreading the nutritional value of microgreens on a national scale after amazing flood rebuild
- 2022-12-09 African markets are becoming increasingly attractive to Egyptian producers
- 2022-12-09 "Late start to French lettuce season due to extension of the domestic season"
- 2022-12-09 "Sales of our winter crops are still poor at the moment"
- 2022-12-08 "Our production costs have skyrocketed, yet produce prices have stayed the same"
- 2022-12-08 Chinese vegetable exports to Russia pick up again
- 2022-12-08 Philippines sees an increase in vegetable production in Q3
- 2022-12-08 The exports of leeks from Uzbekistan increased by almost 3 times in 2022
- 2022-12-07 New report outlines and quantifies catastrophic loss from the tomato brown rugose fruit virus (ToBRFV)
- 2022-12-07 "We have everything ready for the launch of fresh peeled garlic cloves in the European retail in 2023"
- 2022-12-07 Phillipines customs seizes smuggled veg at Port
- 2022-12-07 "It seems the festive season will, after some tough years, be good for sprouts again"
- 2022-12-07 An essential aid in fruit picking and beyond
- 2022-12-07 "Good cabbage market: same volumes, but better prices than previous years"
- 2022-12-07 "The trend is somewhat moving away from cocktail tomatoes in favor of the plainer TOVs"
- 2022-12-07 "Due to extremely high storage costs, we anticipate not being able to offer our celery for 4-6 weeks"
- 2022-12-07 ToBRFV virus: a pragmatic approach