- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
United Fresh Recall ReadySM training workshop dates announced
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Growth of specialty crops highlights need for expanded risk management tools
- 2022-12-02 New York Produce Show remembers Jim Prevor
- 2022-12-02 "We want to give growers more alternatives for crop protection"
- 2022-12-02 Doubts surrounding GMO produce affect Kenyan horti exports to Europe
- 2022-12-02 Guyana: Israeli company to develop massive US$15 mln hydroponic project
- 2022-12-01 China wants to cut 10% of pesticide use on fruit and vegetables by 2025
- 2022-12-01 Extreme weather caused by climate crisis threatens Puerto Rico’s food security
- 2022-12-01 Incoming rain will help Californian growers after 2022 drought
- 2022-12-01 Government works towards better conditions for Canadian farm workers
- 2022-12-01 'Italian pears of the Abate Fetel and Santa Maria varieties prevailed'
- 2022-12-01 Australia’s cheapest fruit and vegetables in the festive season
- 2022-12-01 Spanish authorities seize 5.6 tons of cocaine
- 2022-12-01 Help for growers who want to scale up their vegetable farm for wholesale markets
- 2022-11-30 South Korea has almost zero food waste. Here’s what we can learn
- 2022-11-30 "Uncertainty challenges characterize Spanish season"
- 2022-11-30 "Spanish products are under pressure"
- 2022-11-30 Kenyan seed firms blame the influx of Tanzanian vegetables on added VAT
- 2022-11-30 ‘South Africa’s agricultural growth path needs a focused trade policy strategy’
- 2022-11-30 Fruit and vegetables from Belgium eyecatchers at networking dinner in London
- 2022-11-30 SA bioscientists helping farmers grow produce