- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
Bergerac, Cherie and Luciole
UK: Packs of rainbox potatoes to brighten up mealtime
product to brighten up their mealtimes.
Packs of Rainbow potatoes have been launched exclusively in Tesco stores
nationwide and over 12,000 units were sold in the first three weeks of them
being on shelf. Each pack offers three different and interesting varieties of potato – Bergerac, Cherie and Luciole.
ʻThe Rainbow pack is the first of its kind in any major retailer and offers
customers something different to the more traditional products in the fixture.
Although it seems a very straightforward process, the sourcing, packaging
and delivery of three different varieties in one pack is very complex as we
have looked into everything from the taste and skin finish through to storage
and shelf life.ʼ said Branston Commercial Director, James Truscott.
The showcased varieties are:
Bergerac potatoes - boasting a bright purple skin and flesh, originating from
Holland but now widely grown in France.
Cherie potatoes - also grown in France, the variety offers a contrasting red
Luciole potatoes – this variety originates from Germany and has a white
Rainbow potatoes make excellent roasters; delivering an innovative and fun
twist to meal times. They can be cooked with the skin on, no need to peel,
meaning consumers can enjoy a colourful, delicious dish with minimum effort.
Rainbow potatoes are on sale at £1.50 for 750g.
For more information:
The Little Big Voice
Tel: +44 (0) 208 338 0188
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-26 "Ozone as an alternative for CIPC in transport"
- 2020-05-25 Solutions to disinfect fruits, vegetables, and fruit and vegetable collection centers
- 2020-05-22 "Low-cost Chinese thermometers meet all the basic needs of fruit exporters"
- 2020-05-15 "Special COVID-19 bonus" to facilitate labor in the field
- 2020-05-14 The modern mouse trap
- 2020-05-13 Frigga introduces a low-cost, single-use USB datalogger that lasts more than 90 days
- 2020-05-08 Valente produces complete systems for innovative crops
- 2020-05-08 “Traders must keep focusing on tasty snack tomatoes”
- 2020-05-07 Saving on the harvest of small fruits is possible
- 2020-04-30 "We offer the only waste-free post-harvest solution for stone fruit"
- 2020-04-22 Wide range of customization options with the Multytunnel system
- 2020-04-22 Frigga launches ultra-low-cost disposable USB temperature recorder
- 2020-04-22 New tests show significant improvement in watermelon productivity under climatic stress conditions
- 2020-04-14 “We bring a Latin touch to the European market”
- 2020-04-09 Innovative magnetic closing system for anti-insect nets
- 2020-04-01 Microwave technology to assist the fruit and vegetable supply chain
- 2020-04-01 Brandt Europe develops a nutritious solution that controls blossom end rot in California peppers
- 2020-03-30 "Growing number of fruit and vegetable retailers keep products fresh with Logfresh preservative card"
- 2020-03-24 How one Australian company is turning mushrooms into a meat alternative
- 2020-03-19 Vacuclean, the vacuum pyrolysis system for metal filters contaminated with rPET