- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
New fill-by-weight clamshell filler for blueberries to be displayed at PMA Fresh Summit
The EZ Fill is a stripped down version of the company’s previous weigh-fillers with a simplified user interface, minimized drop heights, a new dribble-gate system, designed specifically for an increased level of accuracy in container weights with blueberries, and an improved weigh-bucket apparatus for quicker unloading and faster production rates.
Along with the machine’s newly designed blueberry-specific features, the EZ Fill includes Lakewood’s patent-pending Wedge Wheel Clamshell Denester, guaranteeing fewer doubles when denesting, and includes 3 dump funnel cartridges, allowing you to pack different sized clamshells or punnets without the use of secondary transport conveyors, making the container changeover process tool free, fast, and very user-friendly.
The EZ fill is designed to fill any hinged clamshell or punnet from 4.4oz up to 4lbs and will fit a wide variety of different container footprints.
Lakewood will have the machine on display at this year’s PMA Fresh Summit in Anaheim, California at Booth # 1486.
For more information:
Lakewood Process Machinery
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Peru projects $260m in business deals for fruit & veg sector from PMA
- 2017-10-31 "Our momentum continues to move forward"
- 2017-10-30 Fresh Summit exhibitors donate more than 312,000 pounds of fresh produce
- 2017-10-27 Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers' JUICI™ apple sees increased US interest
- 2017-10-26 Jin Ju Wilder ‘humbled & eager’ to lead 2017-2018 PMA Board of Directors
- 2017-10-25 Innovations at PMA: American growers get extra value from their product
- 2017-10-24 Fresh Summit exhibitors earn honors
- 2017-10-20 Emerson launches new brand and shipment tracking app
- 2017-10-20 Preparing for new leadership West Pak Avocado debuts new campaign
- 2017-10-20 Children given final call on Sensory Experience Contest winners at PMA
- 2017-10-19 Sunkist citrus season begins at 2017 PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Guatemala will showcase its agricultural exports at the PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Seasonal quartet of juices featured at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Oneonta’s JUICI™ apple to show star power at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Guatemala increases number of delegates by 75% to 80 members
- 2017-10-18 Wonderful Brands unite at PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-18 Fox Solutions™ modifies pouch bagger to accommodate tree fruit
- 2017-10-17 Farmer’s Best exhibits for 21st year at Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-17 New veggies rooted in freshness
- 2017-10-17 Autumn Glory is making its annual debut at PMA Fresh Summit