- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
Top 5 -yesterday
- Smallest Washington apple crop in more than 20 years
- Mexico and Peru became top berry producers in just 10 years
- "There is a high demand for large oranges and good quality clementines”
- South African exports feeling the squeeze
- Late Lunar New Year offers opportunity to expose brand to a lot of potential new customers
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Italy: Aureli Mario selected for 2012 SIAL Innovation Event
Despite its clear and transparent aspect, this water has a good application in food and cosmetics thanks to its strong and fresh aroma. A sort of "vegetable essence", good for the production of natural fragrances to be used for supplements or natural food products.
Now this product - selected by a committee consisted of independent experts in Food Ingredients - will feature among the 2012 SIAL Innovation Selection, to be presented at the occasion of SIAL (Paris, October 21th-25th, 2012).
Thanks to this selection, Aureli's "Vegetables Waterphase Aromas" will benefit from a free of charge promotional campaign, including: a presentation in the 2012 SIAL Innovation Book (presentation sheet), free use (on the packaging or in a sales brochure) of the 2012 SIAL Innovation Selection logo, a logo stating “2012 SIAL Innovation Selection” on the exhibitor stand and a personalised certificate.
Strada 26 del Fucino, snc
67050 Ortucchio (AQ) - Italy
Phone: +39 0863 830373
Fax: +39 0863 830380
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 "Our production costs have skyrocketed, yet produce prices have stayed the same"
- 2022-12-08 Chinese vegetable exports to Russia pick up again
- 2022-12-08 Philippines sees an increase in vegetable production in Q3
- 2022-12-08 The exports of leeks from Uzbekistan increased by almost 3 times in 2022
- 2022-12-07 New report outlines and quantifies catastrophic loss from the tomato brown rugose fruit virus (ToBRFV)
- 2022-12-07 "We have everything ready for the launch of fresh peeled garlic cloves in the European retail in 2023"
- 2022-12-07 Phillipines customs seizes smuggled veg at Port
- 2022-12-07 "It seems the festive season will, after some tough years, be good for sprouts again"
- 2022-12-07 An essential aid in fruit picking and beyond
- 2022-12-07 "Good cabbage market: same volumes, but better prices than previous years"
- 2022-12-07 "The trend is somewhat moving away from cocktail tomatoes in favor of the plainer TOVs"
- 2022-12-07 "Due to extremely high storage costs, we anticipate not being able to offer our celery for 4-6 weeks"
- 2022-12-07 ToBRFV virus: a pragmatic approach
- 2022-12-06 "We expect a lower supply of vegetables than usual in December"
- 2022-12-06 "The arrival of the cold weather is greatly improving the quality of the artichoke and the volumes are recovering"
- 2022-12-06 Mild UK autumn leads to potato and green vegetable glut, fears of later shortages
- 2022-12-06 High prices of vegetables drives away consumers in Trinidad and Tobago
- 2022-12-06 “It is our goal to make organic Fair Trade ginger more widely available”
- 2022-12-06 Low prices for Argentine garlic from Mendoza
- 2022-12-06 Proexport promotes the opening of the US market for Murcian vegetables