Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company showcased two new products of their Holistic Juice line at the 2019 PMA Fresh Summit.
The two new beverages are:
- Aura, which is made from blood orange, strawberry puree, and the exotic Indian herb ashwagandha.
- Replenish, which is made from a blend of cucumber juice, celery juice, apple juice, lime juice with holy basil extract, aloe, jalapeno extract and sweet basil.
The juice company first introduced their next generation of cold-pressed juices, which it says feature function and holistic properties, in 2018.
“We welcome these two new additions to Natalie’s growing family of functional ready-to-drink Holistic Juices because they continue our mission of promoting customer health, wellness and nutrition,” said Marygrace Sexton, the Founder and CEO of Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company. “We love discovering fresh new ways to offer our customers juices that will improve every aspect of their lives.”
Aura and Replenish join Natalie’s other three holistic cold-pressed juices:
- Purify – made from blood orange, grapefruit, dandelion and ginger.
- Relax – made from orange, pineapple, chamomile and passion flower.
- Resilient – made from blood orange, elderberry, turmeric, black pepper and ginger.
“Natalie’s remains one of the only brands on the shelf to provide customers with an authentic functional juice line,” said Natalie Sexton, Vice President of Marketing. “We take time to find just the right mix of special ingredients that will ensure our customers an authentic approach to clean living.”
For more information: