- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Persistent warmth drives US cilantro production
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-13 Varietal innovation for the Italian basil Gentile
- 2022-05-04 The world's best digestive bitter is Sicilian
- 2022-05-04 Western Kenya farmer finds export markets for herbs
- 2022-05-03 “Freight costs change weekly, so fresh herb prices from Israel to customers have to change”
- 2022-04-29 "Herbs have evolved from a niche product to a highly competitive market segment"
- 2022-04-26 "Buying herbs grown sustainably and locally can do good in more ways than one"
- 2022-04-20 Small-scale farmers focus on Kenyan herbs and spices for export
- 2022-04-15 There is a lack of sage and rosemary in the European market
- 2022-04-12 Working in a data-driven way in the herb segment
- 2022-04-11 "Herb towers create an experience"
- 2022-04-08 Modular herb cultivation concept: local-for-local and super fresh
- 2022-04-08 How are herbs faring on the Dutch market?
- 2022-04-01 Frog from Ethiopia makes 6,000-mile trip in bag of mint
- 2022-04-01 "Display enables nice placement of herbs and optimal brand presentation"
- 2022-03-30 Kenya: 25 years of Eden Tree
- 2022-03-25 Tarragon introduced at Fratelli Cafaro 1989
- 2022-03-18 "A little more appreciation for regional products is imperative"
- 2022-03-17 UK: "Building our own plant factories allows us to compete with imported produce"
- 2022-03-07 Increased sales for an Apulian exporter
- 2022-03-07 No demand for Georgian apples and aromatic herbs in Russia