Top 5 -yesterday
- South African government negotiates a settlement with the European Union to clear citrus blocked in EU ports
- Early end to domestic watermelon season predicted
- Smooth flow of citrus exports from Durban relieves an anxious industry
- ‘Eat an apple daily to cut your risk of death by 35%’
- Israel’s fresh pomegranate crop to arrive in Europe and US next week
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Tight banana supplies push up pricing
Tshwane Market, South Africa's second largest
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-11 Special restaurant experience: 3D visualization of the food's journey to your plate
- 2022-08-11 Turkish Ministry prepares agriculture action plan
- 2022-08-11 Kyrgyzstan increases agri exports in 1H 2022
- 2022-08-11 'Domestic cherry season had clearly passed its peak'
- 2022-08-11 Brazil business engagement promotes Namibia as preferred and shortest trade route into southern Africa
- 2022-08-11 "The European market is still very interesting for Asian and Latin American producers"
- 2022-08-10 British Columbia: Pilot program helps recruit & retain seasonal domestic agriculture workers
- 2022-08-10 Western Growers applauds $4 billion in drought-relief funding
- 2022-08-10 Spanish household fruit and vegetable consumption back to pre-covid normal
- 2022-08-10 "Market demand for fresh-keeping products remains high as the fruit season in the northern hemisphere is in full swing"
- 2022-08-10 Cost of fruit and vegetables to drop in Australia in coming weeks
- 2022-08-10 Tshwane market closed in crackdown on non-compliances with labor and immigration law
- 2022-08-10 Multi-channel approach benefits farmers’ fight against fall armyworm
- 2022-08-10 Seven produce industry trends of 2022
- 2022-08-09 Ambassador for Bord Bia’s ‘Life is Better with Fruit and Vegetables’ campaign
- 2022-08-09 Icy weather affects crops at Etunda, Namibia
- 2022-08-09 Euro's drop against the dollar could harm Brazilian fruit exports
- 2022-08-09 WA biosecurity problems put Ord Valley on edge
- 2022-08-09 "Optimal crop yields in the smallest area and only a few meters from the shelf"
- 2022-08-09 'Italian Victorias and Black Magic stood out'