- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Bart de Keizer, Continental Fruit Importers:
“Good demand and prices for cucumbers from the Canaries”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Christmas cauliflowers finally harvested
- 2022-01-21 Spanish tomato exports to the UK remain at the same level they were before Brexit
- 2022-01-21 Three Turkmen enterprises get permission to supply tomatoes to Russia
- 2022-01-21 "We hope the sprout market will improve once the Belgian measures are eased"
- 2022-01-21 “People are starting to realize Thailand can export asparagus”
- 2022-01-21 "Noticeable increase in demand for brown mushrooms"
- 2022-01-21 Growing old style tasty tomatoes with new technologies
- 2022-01-21 “The endive market is very competitive in terms of prices”
- 2022-01-21 Colder temperatures slow organic lettuce production
- 2022-01-20 Highest annual NZ food price rise in a decade: cost of tomatoes doubled
- 2022-01-20 Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- 2022-01-20 "Cauliflower market should improve in early February"
- 2022-01-20 January cabbage harvest Dagestan sets new records
- 2022-01-20 "Through guaranteeing the origin and organic processing on site, we have tackled two top trends"
- 2022-01-20 China: Exports of garlic pick up
- 2022-01-19 The frost affects the artichokes grown in the southern part of Campo de Elche
- 2022-01-19 "Traditional pumpkin varieties account for nearly 60% of the pumpkins marketed"
- 2022-01-19 BASF presents its new medium-cycle red California pepper with resistance to powdery mildew
- 2022-01-19 "Transportation costs have increased by about 50%"
- 2022-01-19 Russian carrot price forecast for 2022-2023