- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- Turning to charter vessels to move Chilean blueberries
- Kenyan horticulture regulator extends avocado export ban indefinitely
- "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
- Cherry breeding in Africa provides opportunities to meet growing demand
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
The B2B fresh produce event will run until Nov 21
Colourful start to the iFresh China Fruit & Vegetable Expo in Shanghai
Fresh fruit on display at iFresh and the well represented Polish team of Bicolored Apples from Europe
Right from the start in the morning the floors were filled with national and international visitors. Attention has been paid to the booths and the venue looks colourful. The Chinese fresh produce market is rapidly growing and evolving. As such, iFresh fulfils an interesting role. The fair highlights local production and provides producers with an international stage. Some of the pavilions are organised by regions, so visitors can get a good overview of the products from different parts of China, such as from Hebei and Hainan Province. In addition, at iFresh, some the latest technology in the fruit and fruit harvesting industry is exhibited.
Xiuwen County is represented by a number of kiwifruit producers. To the right the entrance to the Hebei Province Pavilion
Finally, the Chinese fresh fruit market is quite distinct from any other fresh product market. A substantial part of the fresh fruit retail is done online. Marketing and packaging are key to online sales and promotion. A conference organised during the fair highlights the changes and trends in the Chinese fresh produce market. As such, the event provides a good opportunity for people and companies inside and outside China to understand key developments in the industry and meet some of its leaders.
Models showcasing latest fruit varieties and packaging at the Wonderful Nights Award Dinner
The first day was celebrated with a Wonderful Nights Award Dinner. During the dinner, a number of products and new packaging lines were presented to the audience by a modelling show. During the dinner the '10 most popular fruit brands in Eastern China' were awarded with a prize.
The team behind iFresh with one of the prize winners of the '10 Most Popular Fruit Brands' Award in the middle . From left to right are: Jia Xiao, Zhao Yechao, Cai Qifeng, Lu Fangxiao, Guo Jiangang, Zhu Yongli, Shi Xiaofeng and the founder of iFresh Christine Tsai.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 France: The 2022 International Agricultural Show will take place
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-19 New date set for Brassica & Leafy Salad Conference
- 2022-01-18 Aquafarm fair postponed by three months
- 2022-01-17 "If all people play by the rules, it can work"
- 2022-01-17 Trade fair implementation severely jeopardized due to current events
- 2022-01-14 Macfrut - bookings as expected
- 2022-01-10 Industry leaders to be honored at TIPA banquet
- 2022-01-07 Fruit Matchmaking Mexico-Europe to be held on January 19 and 20
- 2022-01-05 Ecuador will convene a Latin American banana summit on January 12
- 2022-01-05 Agritrade’s 20th edition will be an in-person event
- 2022-01-04 Valencia will host the I International Citrus Congress
- 2021-12-24 Happy Holidays from the FreshPlaza team!
- 2021-12-24 Happy Christmas from the FreshPlaza team!!
- 2021-12-20 "The Federal Association of Producer Organizations will not participate"
- 2021-12-17 Macfrut aims at the African continent
- 2021-12-17 Two content packed days for MedFEL
- 2021-12-15 The NovelFarm fair is to be held again in February
- 2021-12-13 Industry workshop in Spain showcases avocado meter
- 2021-12-09 Rectification of article on UK ethylene supplier