- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Duda Farm to debut celery snacking line
The Dandy® Celery Snack Line includes six ready-to-snack items including, Celery Sticks in a 1.6-ounce single serve package; Dandy® celery and peanut butter packs in two sizes, 2.3 ounce and 4.15 ounces that pairs Naturally Sweeter and Crispier™ celery with a squeezable peanut butter pouch from Peanut Butter & Co®; and Crunchables™ a grab and go cup that contains celery sticks with three variety of Ranch-flavored dips from Marzetti’s® - Ranch, Light Ranch, and Southwest Ranch.
Duda created the celery snack line to meet growing consumer demand for healthy snacks.
“Duda delivers what Americans want to eat,” said Dan Duda, president and chief operating office. “More than half of Americans snack two to three times a day. The mission of our company is to offer our products in ways that directly meets the needs of consumers, particularly in the celery category. Innovation has always been our leading edge, and now with our ongoing research, we know what traits and attributes are most important to the consumer when it comes to the product and the way it is presented in the grocery store.”
The celery snacking line is processed and shipped out of Duda’s plant in Oxnard, Calif., and is available now to customers nationwide.
Also in Duda’s booth will be Northern California Chef Todd Fisher, who will serve original recipes featuring Duda products on Saturday and Sunday; and the company will recognize John Castro, director of category management, who is riding in the Produce Marketing Association’s annual Tour de Fresh bike ride that raises money to put salad bars in public schools across the country.
Duda will showcase its full line of fresh vegetables, alongside the new complete celery snacking line in booth 2817 at PMA Fresh Summit in Atlanta.
For more information visit Duda Farm Fresh Foods.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Peru projects $260m in business deals for fruit & veg sector from PMA
- 2017-10-31 "Our momentum continues to move forward"
- 2017-10-30 Fresh Summit exhibitors donate more than 312,000 pounds of fresh produce
- 2017-10-27 Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers' JUICI™ apple sees increased US interest
- 2017-10-26 Jin Ju Wilder ‘humbled & eager’ to lead 2017-2018 PMA Board of Directors
- 2017-10-25 Innovations at PMA: American growers get extra value from their product
- 2017-10-24 Fresh Summit exhibitors earn honors
- 2017-10-20 Emerson launches new brand and shipment tracking app
- 2017-10-20 Preparing for new leadership West Pak Avocado debuts new campaign
- 2017-10-20 Children given final call on Sensory Experience Contest winners at PMA
- 2017-10-19 Sunkist citrus season begins at 2017 PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Guatemala will showcase its agricultural exports at the PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Seasonal quartet of juices featured at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Oneonta’s JUICI™ apple to show star power at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Guatemala increases number of delegates by 75% to 80 members
- 2017-10-18 Wonderful Brands unite at PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-18 Fox Solutions™ modifies pouch bagger to accommodate tree fruit
- 2017-10-17 Farmer’s Best exhibits for 21st year at Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-17 New veggies rooted in freshness
- 2017-10-17 Autumn Glory is making its annual debut at PMA Fresh Summit