- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK Short-Course on fresh-cut produce: deadline extended
Registration for the European short-course on "Quality & Safety of Fresh-cut Produce" has been extended until January 5th, 2015. The organizers decided to postpone the deadline in order to allow more people to take advantage of this unique training event in the United Kingdom.
The Course, consisting of three intensive days is focused on the hottest topics related to handling and processing considerations for a range of fresh cut produce as well as issues of water sanitation, packaging, and layout of unit operations. It is now in its 7th edition after very successful events in Italy, Spain, Germany, and Turkey, and will take place in Cardiff, UK, on January 21-23, 2015.
Lectures will be alternated with discussion sessions in order to increase the degree of interaction among participants. The course will also give attendees a unique overview of results from QUAFETY, a current EU FP7-funded project (www.quafety.eu).
Limited to 100 participants, it will be handled on a first-come first-registered basis. For detailed information (i.e. how to register, payment information, etc.) please visit the Course website (http://sites.cardiff.ac.uk/fresh-cut-produce) or contact Dr. Rogers at email@example.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-02-16 Italy: La Linea Verde focuses on service content
- 2017-02-01 Edible solution doubles shelf life of fresh produce
- 2016-10-28 Stationary fresh-cut vegetable sales
- 2016-10-27 Half of the fresh-cut fruit is in plastic punnets
- 2016-10-25 Crazy marketing strategies led to lower margins
- 2016-10-19 Competition from burgers, soups and advanced vegetable products
- 2016-10-14 Past five years positive for fresh-cut salad
- 2016-10-13 Bonduelle launches Filiera Garantita ® project
- 2016-09-29 Agribologna: Fresh-cut fruit is growing, especially in retail shops
- 2016-09-20 Brexit forces UK company to look further afield
- 2016-09-19 La Linea Verde introduces fresh-cut superfood
- 2016-07-18 Edible coating made from prickly pears applied to fresh-cut kiwis
- 2016-06-06 8th European short-course on quality & safety of fresh-cut produce
- 2016-04-14 "I have always been close to the family business"
- 2016-02-01 400 kg fresh produce per hour in air drying tunnel
- 2015-11-27 Clean and high quality baby leafy vegetables
- 2015-11-26 Gas plasma as alternative to chlorine for washing water sanitation
- 2015-11-26 Customers choose own fresh cut fruit and veg portions
- 2015-11-05 UV SDS reduces decontamination, improves shelf life
- 2015-10-21 Chlorine demand in fresh-cut vegetable washing water