- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
17-19 March, 2015
4th Horti ASIA & AGRI-Asia 2015 gearing up for BITEC, Bangkok
In the event, technology expo and innovations from more than 300 prominent companies from over 20 countries will be presented. There are also many national pavilions showcasing new technologies covering the space of over 8,000 square meters. Leading exhibitors will offer technologies and innovations including pre-planting process, cultivation, maintenance, harvest and post-harvest management, which are believed to draw a huge interest from horticultural, vegetables, fruits, flowers and orchid markets.
Also, the exhibitions are supported by Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB), Department of Agricultural Extension (DOAE), Department of Agriculture (DOA), Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Marketing Organization for Farmers, Horticultural Science Society of Thailand, Thai Orchid Exporters and Association, Thai Society of Agricultural Engineering, and Agricultural Press Network.
To spread the news of this cutting-edge event, many overseas activities will be organized to attract buyers such as in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Taiwan and Korea. Also, the local road shows have already been continued in various regions of Thailand such as Songkla, Udonthani, Khonkaen, Ubon Ratchathani, Chiangmai, Suphanburi in order to obtain information on cultivation practices, problems and difficulties along with the current demands generated by traders, agriculturists and orchardists in each region. Information acquired through these activities is then utilized to enhance the effectiveness of ‘Horti ASIA & AGRI-Asia 2015’ in terms of how to respond to its target groups. The up-coming tradeshow is expected to attract more than 6,500 visitors comprising a number of agriculturists, farmers, growers, entrepreneurs, traders and the general public of both Thais and foreigners. The primary purpose of the exhibition is to offer the latest technologies and innovations which lead to manufacturing cost reduction, process optimization, and product quality enhancement. It is also expected that ‘Horti ASIA & AGRI-Asia 2015’ will strengthen competitiveness among Thai and ASEAN farmers in global market and promote Thailand as a centre of ASEAN's agriculture industry.
Mrs. Ladda Mongkolchaivivat, General Manager of VNU Exhibitions Asia Pacific Co., Ltd. stated, “Horti ASIA & AGRI-Asia 2015 will bring about advanced technologies and innovations, create higher production standards and enhance competitiveness among agriculturalists, entrepreneurs, and Thai and ASEAN exporters. The exhibition will be a great business hub between the buyers and technology and innovation traders, which leads to business matchmaking and productivity enhancement.
At this moment, over 1,000 top investors from many provinces such as Suphanburi, Nakhon Ratchasima, Pathumthani, Ubonrajtani, Udonthani, Ratburi, Chiangmai, Patthalung, Khonkaen, Nakhon Sawan, Surin have confirmed their visit. Moreover, 800 VIPs from South East Asia, name is Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, India and Sri Lanka will be presented. We believe that it will stimulate cash flow of hundreds of millions baht in agricultural industry and investment sector in Thailand. The exhibition will showcase a number of technologies concerning breeding and reproduction, harvest, agricultural management, research and development, water management, post-harvest, turnkey technologies for packaging, fertilizers, cost of supplementary, housing system, and quality-oriented cultivation tools”.
Mrs. Jaruwan Suwannasat, Exhibitions and Events Director of Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau or TCEB said, “TCEB is a government agency under the Office of the Prime Minister. It is established with the mission to support, promote and develop Thailand’s potential in the industry of meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions or MICE industry, and also to create business opportunities for Thai MICE industry to compete in the world market. The international exhibition industry is considered an important industry to propel the economy of the country and to contribute to the development of the industrial sector of Thailand.
This year, it is such a pleasure for us to support the Horti ASIA and AGRI - Asia 2015. For the Horti ASIA, a trade show and conference that helps Thailand raise her potential and proudly step onto the ASEAN platform; this marks its fourth consecutive year. Also, VNU Exhibitions Asia has made our event even more interesting with the addition of AGRI-Asia, an agricultural innovation and technology tradeshow, making this event the biggest tradeshow in horticulture and agriculture at the same time. On behalf of TCEB, we have been supporting this event by promoting several marketing activities abroad, such as inviting exhibitors to join a road show in the Philippines, and persuading relevant agencies and associations to participate in the event. In addition to the promotion and expansion of the network, TCEB also supports the marketing campaign called "Connect Businesses" to draw attention from a group of visitors from abroad to participate, and to find their business partner. Another activity supported by us is the campaign called “Be My Guest” to attract buyers and exhibitors from around the world as well. "
For those who are interested in this exhibition, you are welcomed to join and visit ‘Horti ASIA & AGRI-Asia 2015’ from 17th to 19th March 2015 at Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Bangkok, Thailand.
For more information
VNU Exhibitions Asia Pacific Co., Ltd.
Ms.Rapatthorn Maninthanaanan, PR Executive
T: +662 670 0900 Ext. 109
www.hortiasia.net / www.agri-asia.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 France: The 2022 International Agricultural Show will take place
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-19 New date set for Brassica & Leafy Salad Conference
- 2022-01-18 Aquafarm fair postponed by three months
- 2022-01-17 "If all people play by the rules, it can work"
- 2022-01-17 Trade fair implementation severely jeopardized due to current events
- 2022-01-14 Macfrut - bookings as expected
- 2022-01-10 Industry leaders to be honored at TIPA banquet
- 2022-01-07 Fruit Matchmaking Mexico-Europe to be held on January 19 and 20
- 2022-01-05 Ecuador will convene a Latin American banana summit on January 12
- 2022-01-05 Agritrade’s 20th edition will be an in-person event
- 2022-01-04 Valencia will host the I International Citrus Congress
- 2021-12-24 Happy Holidays from the FreshPlaza team!
- 2021-12-24 Happy Christmas from the FreshPlaza team!!
- 2021-12-20 "The Federal Association of Producer Organizations will not participate"
- 2021-12-17 Macfrut aims at the African continent
- 2021-12-17 Two content packed days for MedFEL
- 2021-12-15 The NovelFarm fair is to be held again in February
- 2021-12-13 Industry workshop in Spain showcases avocado meter
- 2021-12-09 Rectification of article on UK ethylene supplier