- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- "We expect to increase our production by more than 300% in the next three years"
- "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
SUNSET® partners with Pink Ribbon during October
SUNSET’s Campari® brand cocktail tomato packs will once again be getting a pink makeover to help bring awareness to breast cancer and help support research and education.
“We started working with Pink Ribbon Produce shortly after they were established,” commented CEO Paul Mastronardi. “Everyone has been affected by cancer in some way, so this is a cause that’s very close to the SUNSET® family and we’re proud to continue supporting.”
SUNSET® has donated over $100,000 to the Pink Ribbon program and was awarded at a past PMA for their ongoing support and dedication to the program.
“SUNSET® Produce has been a supporter of Pink Ribbon Produce since the beginning,” stated Tina Harder, Pink Ribbon Produce Program Manager. “We’re proud to have them on board and applaud their efforts in support of this program. They have gone above and beyond with us in the fight against breast cancer.”
“As a produce company, we’re dedicated to teaching families about proper nutrition and healthy lifestyles,” stated Mastronardi. “Our partnership with Pink Ribbon helps to educate consumers both in stores and online that healthy habits can help reduce the risk of disease.”
SUNSET® will also be hosting the Pink Ribbon Retailer Appreciation Ceremony at booth 4228 at PMA Fresh Summit in Anaheim on Saturday October 18th at 3pm.
To make a donation or learn more, visit pinkribbonproduce.org
For more information:
Tel: +1 519 326 3218
Fax: +1 519 326 8087
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Christmas cauliflowers finally harvested
- 2022-01-21 Spanish tomato exports to the UK remain at the same level they were before Brexit
- 2022-01-21 Three Turkmen enterprises get permission to supply tomatoes to Russia
- 2022-01-21 "We hope the sprout market will improve once the Belgian measures are eased"
- 2022-01-21 “People are starting to realize Thailand can export asparagus”
- 2022-01-21 "Noticeable increase in demand for brown mushrooms"
- 2022-01-21 Growing old style tasty tomatoes with new technologies
- 2022-01-21 “The endive market is very competitive in terms of prices”
- 2022-01-21 Colder temperatures slow organic lettuce production
- 2022-01-20 Highest annual NZ food price rise in a decade: cost of tomatoes doubled
- 2022-01-20 Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- 2022-01-20 "Cauliflower market should improve in early February"
- 2022-01-20 January cabbage harvest Dagestan sets new records
- 2022-01-20 "Through guaranteeing the origin and organic processing on site, we have tackled two top trends"
- 2022-01-20 China: Exports of garlic pick up
- 2022-01-19 The frost affects the artichokes grown in the southern part of Campo de Elche
- 2022-01-19 "Traditional pumpkin varieties account for nearly 60% of the pumpkins marketed"
- 2022-01-19 BASF presents its new medium-cycle red California pepper with resistance to powdery mildew
- 2022-01-19 "Transportation costs have increased by about 50%"
- 2022-01-19 Russian carrot price forecast for 2022-2023