- Fruit Business Manager - Hong Kong SAR
- Regional Sales Manager - Northern EU
- Irrigation Manager - Cressy (Tasmania) Australia
- Verkoop Assistent Duitse Retail - Bleiswijk
- Packhouse Manager - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Looking for reinforcement?
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Europe has quickly become the biggest destination for our pomegranate arils”
- Chile is beginning to experience an extreme drought situation
- Early Cape avocado harvest meets huge demand and buoyant prices
- Northern Territory: Mango crops destroyed by fires
- US fruit growers find themselves in middle of labor visa fight
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Belgian style leeks added to Josie’s Organic line
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-19 Lettuce shortage in Spain remains to be seen, changeable season so far for growing and sales
- 2019-09-19 "Good tomato supply, prices rising in Belgium"
- 2019-09-19 Fresh-cut produce should get more than 49 eurocents a bag
- 2019-09-19 Skyrocketing demand for lettuce in Spanish market
- 2019-09-19 South Carolina pumpkin patches suffer unseasonable heat
- 2019-09-18 “Export of Belgian leeks is slow to start”
- 2019-09-18 Functional quality of little-studied tomato varieties
- 2019-09-18 Which tomato varieties are the most popular?
- 2019-09-18 Pumpkin season heats up in California
- 2019-09-18 How can China provide its people with vegetables all year round?
- 2019-09-18 Canadian pea crop reaches end of harvest; quality remains unclear
- 2019-09-18 Planners set to approve controversial mushroom farm expansion
- 2019-09-17 Sicilian tomatoes find their place in Europe
- 2019-09-17 Price of Chinese ginger and garlic rose in the US after extra tariffs
- 2019-09-17 Tomato prices in China nearly 50% down on same time last year
- 2019-09-17 Why are vegetable prices so low in China?
- 2019-09-17 "The new tomato varieties: a boost for the sector"
- 2019-09-17 “Difficult to compete with Spain if you want to be holier than the pope”
- 2019-09-17 China: Tomato market so low, some dealers have stopped trading
- 2019-09-17 China: "Garlic market situation for the coming weeks not optimistic"