- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
- Product Manager Premium Beans - Rotterdam, NL
- Crop Consultant - Canada
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
- South African avocado growers wish the season would never end
- Australia: Packing shed to install blemish, colour and weight tomato recognition system
- "Wind turbines saved 100% of our apples during the night frost"
- Supplies of avocados to start picking up
- “Apples still stored in cold rooms are responsible for current low prices”
Top 5 -last week
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Kenyan avocado season has mixed results depending on variety
- Walmart: $10bln surprise after buying Flipkart
- "Ceremony held for first shipment of cold-treatment-free cherries from Izmir, Turkey"
- "If you do not have IP amongst your offering you will quickly lose relevance in the market"
Top 5 -last month
Felix Instruments debuts new gas analyzer and quality meter
The company claims that their gas analyzer measures CO2, and O2 from 0-100%, which helps prevent spoilage and extends shelf life. The F-750 Produce Quality Meter offers an unobtrusive way to check the fruit quality without damaging fruit, according to Felix Instruments. The quality checker is already widely used throughout the Australian Mango Industry to track maturity and pinpoint ideal harvest timing with non-destructive dry matter and brix measurements.
STEP Systems and Felix Instruments will be presenting both products at booth number B07 in Hall 21 at Fruit Logistica.
Tel: +1 360 833 8835 x208
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-02-28 Photo Report: Fruit Logistica 2019: Sustainability and Brexit
- 2019-02-25 New spin dryer celebrates 150th anniversary of Turatti Group
- 2019-02-22 Wageningen University out in full force at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-02-21 Spanish ports represented at Fruit Logistica Berlin
- 2019-02-20 "We are highly committed to reducing packaging's environmental impact"
- 2019-02-19 Les Rubis de Lansac: a young dynamic company at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-02-18 France: zero-pesticide residue asparagus and corn salad for the spring of 2019
- 2019-02-18 Colombia, a reliable provider of tropical and exotic fruit at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-02-15 Fruit Logistica 2019: Sustainability & Brexit
- 2019-02-15 Masseria Fruttirossi: We produce 100% pomegranate juice
- 2019-02-14 Cuts in labor costs, and fewer damaged strawberries on the shelves
- 2019-02-14 Argentina's lemon exporters connect with global buyers in Berlin
- 2019-02-13 Start-ups in limelight at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-02-11 Top Seeds International at Fruit Logistica with two new brands
- 2019-02-11 Red kiwi fruit wins the Fruit Logistica Innovation Award.
- 2019-02-08 CIRAD prepares for the Fruit Logistica fair
- 2019-02-07 South European port authorities attend Berlin Fruit Logistica fair
- 2019-02-06 Hugo Beck and Mopack exhibit in Berlin for the first time
- 2019-02-05 Collaboration of PerfoTec and Hessing leads to PerfoTec02Control nomination
- 2019-02-05 Kultive presents big developments for its greenhouse products