- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Sales Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Restaurant tour added to London Produce Show
Reynolds is a national fresh produce supplier to the foodservice industry and Andy’s tour will aim to give participants a good wide-angle view of the use of produce in different streams of the London eating-out scene.
Many of the locations are customers of Reynolds, others are not, but where possible you will meet representatives of the establishments we visit, and you’ll be free to taste and buy along the way. Most importantly, Andy’s knowledge and expertise will leave you with a great overview of the UK eating-out market, and a taste of exactly what chefs and operators are looking for in 2015.
The tour will start with breakfast at popular Bombay style cafe Dishoom’s latest venue in Kings Cross. The group will then take in a broad selection of restaurants, fast food operators, street food units, pubs, and cafés in the Kings Cross and Islington areas; all of which are playing their own part in shaping the UK’s eating out scene.
The day will conclude with lunch at Bill’s, one of the fastest growing and most highly acclaimed restaurant chains in the UK and an operator known for their use of seasonal, fresh produce.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so get in quick! Register online now to secure your place on the tour for just £100+VAT per person. There are only 15 spaces available! All registrations must be affiliated to a London Produce Show attendee.
For more information:
London Produce Show
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-21 Chile’s PTEC program develops 9 projects for blueberries, kiwis, raspberries, pests, and climate
- 2020-10-20 Chinese international mushroom expo to take place in late October
- 2020-10-20 Fruit Attraction: Webinar on research in the plant's defence system and their rhizosphere
- 2020-10-19 The biggest congress on European organic production will be held online next week
- 2020-10-15 International magazine FreshPlaza / Primeur will be sent to 3,000 Spanish fruit and vegetable companies this month
- 2020-10-14 United Fresh Start Foundation celebrates National School Lunch Week
- 2020-10-13 National Symposium on Plant Health postponed until January 2022
- 2020-10-13 “Large interest for participation at PotatoEurope 2021”
- 2020-10-13 First China-Shandong International Apple Festival to take place in late October
- 2020-10-12 Fruit Logistica goes for special edition from Tuesday 18 to Thursday 20 May 2021
- 2020-10-12 Giumarra and Fair Trade USA join forces at PMA Fresh Summit
- 2020-10-12 “Connecting digitally with our colleagues is our bread and butter”
- 2020-10-12 Fruit Attraction hosting the Women's Forum
- 2020-10-09 Pharr International Bridge hosts “Start of the Produce Season 2020-2021”
- 2020-10-09 Imagine, Transform and Rebuild sets the agenda at Cool Logistics Global virtual conference
- 2020-10-02 Viva Fresh Expo 2021 to proceed as a hybrid event
- 2020-10-02 Fruit Attraction 2020 has officially started through the LIVEConnect platform
- 2020-10-01 Cooperativa La Palma brings its Positive Agriculture concept to Fruit Attraction LIVEConnect 2020
- 2020-09-30 "At this time of change, producers need certainties in the form of new solutions"
- 2020-09-30 “Asia Fruit Logistica ON will be a digital event with a difference"