- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Looking for reinforcement?
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Restaurant tour added to London Produce Show
Reynolds is a national fresh produce supplier to the foodservice industry and Andy’s tour will aim to give participants a good wide-angle view of the use of produce in different streams of the London eating-out scene.
Many of the locations are customers of Reynolds, others are not, but where possible you will meet representatives of the establishments we visit, and you’ll be free to taste and buy along the way. Most importantly, Andy’s knowledge and expertise will leave you with a great overview of the UK eating-out market, and a taste of exactly what chefs and operators are looking for in 2015.
The tour will start with breakfast at popular Bombay style cafe Dishoom’s latest venue in Kings Cross. The group will then take in a broad selection of restaurants, fast food operators, street food units, pubs, and cafés in the Kings Cross and Islington areas; all of which are playing their own part in shaping the UK’s eating out scene.
The day will conclude with lunch at Bill’s, one of the fastest growing and most highly acclaimed restaurant chains in the UK and an operator known for their use of seasonal, fresh produce.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so get in quick! Register online now to secure your place on the tour for just £100+VAT per person. There are only 15 spaces available! All registrations must be affiliated to a London Produce Show attendee.
For more information:
London Produce Show
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-16 3rd edition of the International Asparagus Day: The global event for asparagus
- 2019-09-13 "New innovations will be the key focus"
- 2019-09-11 Produce industry cyclists invite industry to celebrate at finish line
- 2019-09-10 Keynote presenters for third annual Organic Grower Summit announced
- 2019-09-10 Greater interest in exotic fruit ripening anticipated
- 2019-09-09 France will have the largest foreign representation at Fruit Attraction 2019
- 2019-09-09 Photo Report Asia Fruit Logistica 2019
- 2019-09-06 IKO Convention to be held in Turin
- 2019-09-06 Guatemala organizes the Global Gap Tour 2019
- 2019-09-06 Netherlands Embassy in Kyiv to support Holland Pavilion at Fresh Business Expo 2019
- 2019-09-06 Asia Fruit Logistica 2019 wraps up: “Stand holders have been happy with the results”
- 2019-09-04 Martimar premieres in the 2019 edition celebrating its 50th anniversary
- 2019-09-04 Ecuador will be partner country of Fruit Logistica Berlin 2020
- 2019-09-04 Lebanese local farmers supported at annual event
- 2019-09-03 2019 China Jiaxin International Fruit Conference was a success
- 2019-09-03 “Vietnam is a market with great potential”
- 2019-08-30 "An inspiring platform for growers, processors and retailers"
- 2019-08-30 High number of participants expected for Anuga 2019
- 2019-08-29 Asia Fruit Logistica will close two hours early on last day
- 2019-08-29 PotatoEurope returns to Kain, Belgium next week