- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- MIP Manager - Denver (Colorado) USA
- LED Cultivation Product Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW BANANAS
- Why Morocco is ready to compete with fresh produce in the UK
- Sea freight rates from China to US west coast experienced sharp correction, with the highest price cut by nearly half
- “I think Roslesia will probably open people’s eyes to passionfruit”
- “Overall it’s a good year for Turkish pear growers”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Mozambique and Eswatini pick up on bananas as South Africa's bananas make way for citrus, avocados, macadamias
- “My new avocado plants arrived in India in July of this year”
- South Africa terminates Valencia & lemon inspections for EU export
- China-US spot freight rates plunge
- California strawberries start transition to Oxnard
Baloian Farms introduces sweet mini peppers with dip
The snack ready, grab-and-go cup will include 3-4 mini sweet peppers, along with an enclosed, separately sealed, container of fat-free ranch dip. In a recent consumer survey, 58% of those surveyed indicated that they would purchase a mini peppers with dip product if available at a retail location.
“We know that today’s consumer is looking for convenient, easy and on-the-go options for snacking. We saw this as an opportunity to not only expand our product line and continue to build the pepper category, but introduce a product that would appeal to all consumers with its convenient ready-to-eat, portion controlled size, and flavours that all ages enjoy,” remarked Jeremy Lane, Sales Manager of Baloian Farms.
Because the product features fresh, whole mini sweet peppers, the issues of freshness and shelf life commonly associated with fresh-cut products, have been reduced.
“We are excited to be able to offer consumers another healthy option that they can enjoy year round, as well as to be able to offer retailers a product that will help increase sales in the pepper category. We are constantly striving to find innovative and new opportunities to continually bring our customers premium fresh products,” concluded Lane.
The product is available year-round and has a 21-day shelf life. Peppers are packed in an 11 count case and are available for sale.
For more information:
Tel: +1 559-264-3427
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-26 "Ozone as an alternative for CIPC in transport"
- 2020-05-25 Solutions to disinfect fruits, vegetables, and fruit and vegetable collection centers
- 2020-05-22 "Low-cost Chinese thermometers meet all the basic needs of fruit exporters"
- 2020-05-15 "Special COVID-19 bonus" to facilitate labor in the field
- 2020-05-14 The modern mouse trap
- 2020-05-13 Frigga introduces a low-cost, single-use USB datalogger that lasts more than 90 days
- 2020-05-08 Valente produces complete systems for innovative crops
- 2020-05-08 “Traders must keep focusing on tasty snack tomatoes”
- 2020-05-07 Saving on the harvest of small fruits is possible
- 2020-04-30 "We offer the only waste-free post-harvest solution for stone fruit"
- 2020-04-22 Wide range of customization options with the Multytunnel system
- 2020-04-22 Frigga launches ultra-low-cost disposable USB temperature recorder
- 2020-04-22 New tests show significant improvement in watermelon productivity under climatic stress conditions
- 2020-04-14 “We bring a Latin touch to the European market”
- 2020-04-09 Innovative magnetic closing system for anti-insect nets
- 2020-04-01 Microwave technology to assist the fruit and vegetable supply chain
- 2020-04-01 Brandt Europe develops a nutritious solution that controls blossom end rot in California peppers
- 2020-03-30 "Growing number of fruit and vegetable retailers keep products fresh with Logfresh preservative card"
- 2020-03-24 How one Australian company is turning mushrooms into a meat alternative
- 2020-03-19 Vacuclean, the vacuum pyrolysis system for metal filters contaminated with rPET