- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Discover Pakistani kinnow mandarins at Fruit Logistica 2014
The Pakistan Kinnow season starts in December and fruits are available until the end of March. Kinnows are available during Chinese New Year in Asia and throughout the winter in Europe.
Pakistani Kinnow for export markets are produced in GlobalGAP certified orchards and post-harvest handling is conducted in modern HACCP certified pack houses. “Depending on the market segment and customer requirements some pack houses are also BRC, ISO or otherwise certified.”
Post Harvest Facilities & Logistics
Packaging of Kinnow for export is done in robust corrugated cardboard boxes of 5, 7, 10 or 13 kg. Depending on the market requirements 20 to 120 fruits are packed in a box. “Kinnow is shipped in reefer containers to all major export destinations. Specifications can be customized on request of the client and for specific market segments. Modern certified post harvest facilities are available with leading exporters, such as cold storage rooms, washing, grading and waxing facilities compliant with major export destinations.”
Export Support and Facilitation
United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) through the European Union (EU) funded Trade Related Technical Assistance (TRTA II) Programme in collaboration with other agencies, such as GIZ and CBI of the Netherlands support the production and marketing of Kinnow. “The producers and exporters supported by the TRTA II Programme are thoroughly guided and trained in cultivation, harvesting, food safety and product quality and processing aspects for export to modern and demanding consumers’ markets. Independent orchard or pack house inspections can be organized on request of buyers.
10 leading Pakistani Mango and Kinnow producers and exporters are present at the Berlin Fruit Logistica 2014 and display their products in two booths.
Please check with the UNIDO / TRTA II to discuss opportunities at the Fruit Logistica in Hall 3.2 stand C20 & Hall 7.2B stand A01.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-28 Fruit Logistica 2020 photo report
- 2020-02-25 CIV showcased apple, pear and strawberry varieties
- 2020-02-24 "More qualitative, targeted exchanges this year"
- 2020-02-17 "We have created a fast and efficient translating head system"
- 2020-02-14 More than 100 international colleagues attended annual global Kanzi meeting
- 2020-02-13 "From an excellent brand, to a great national brand of reference in apple-based products"
- 2020-02-12 Fruit Logistica records 72,000 visitors for its 2020 exhibition
- 2020-02-11 Polish Berry Cooperative celebrate fifth Fruit Logistica anniversary
- 2020-02-11 Next generation potatoes presented at Fruit Logistica
- 2020-02-10 YOOM™ tomato wins Fruit Logistica Innovation Award 2020
- 2020-02-07 Emerson incorporates 4G/Cat-M Technology into next generation GO Real-Time Tracker
- 2020-02-06 SYMACH introduces the new generation of palletizing
- 2020-02-05 "Increasing demand for highly automated complete solutions in the packaging sector"
- 2020-02-04 Un Sacco Green bag showcased in Berlin
- 2020-02-03 Start-up introducing a revolutionary automatic QC and data analytics platform
- 2020-02-03 Ecuador to launch 'Premium and sustainable' brand
- 2020-01-31 "We are excited to showcase the CPMA Waste Efficiency Tool, among other things"
- 2020-01-31 Lower Italian kiwi production creates opportunities for Greece
- 2020-01-30 Ethylene management products provide solutions for ripening and degreening
- 2020-01-30 Moldova brings 16 fruit producers and exporters to Berlin