Job offersmore »
- Breeders, Soy, Corn and Sugar Cane Division - Brazil
- Product Manager Tomato - US (California)
- (Senior) Account manager USA
- Ein- und Verkäufer - Germany
- Banana Production Specialist / Agricultural Consultants Bananas -
- Senior Grower - United Kingdom
- Export Manager - Roermond, The Netherlands
- Production manager Pepper (FT) - Israel or the Netherlands
- Associate Breeder Cucumber (FT) - Haelen, the Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We will focus on other markets, when Russia comes back there will be no more apples for them"
- How will the embargo on European, Moldovan and Ukrainian apples influence the Russian market?
- Drones could grow to $11 billion industry by 2024
- Jacco Merkens only Dutch grower with Red Love
- French Fry Revolution by introducing Sort-to-Spec
Top 5 - last week
- Maersk unveils low-sulphur surcharge, but customers of other carriers must wait
- Vertical farming taking root in Pennsylvania
- "The impact of Citrus Black Spot measures on importers is currently not very big"
- Port of Antwerp handled up to 98,229,046 tonnes in H1 2014
- UK: Don't waste your money on organic food
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (FL): TreeSteamer could help in fight against citrus greening
Citrus greening disease has plagued the citrus industry in the United States, but its threat is especially potent in Florida. In the quest to fight the disease, a Florida company, ScoringAg, is hoping their TreeSteamer can help the state's growers eradicate citrus greening before it harms the state's.....
Award-winning Ethylene Analyzer featured at American Society of Horticultural Science Conference
CID Bio-Science is pleased to announce the award-winning CI-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer will be featured at the American Society of Horticultural Science (ASHS) Annual Meeting in July. The CI-900 will be featured at the ASHS workshop “New Innovations in Commercial Horticultural Applications” in a session.....
DATA Technologies to introduce new generation of counting machines
For sectors like the seed industry, where it's imperative to be able to quickly and accurately count small items, reliable counting equipment is a must. To fill the needs of industries like those, DATA Technologies has been working on the next generation of machines, which they promise are faster and more.....
Key Technology introduces Cayman® BioPrint® roadshow
Key Technology introduces its Cayman® BioPrint® Roadshow. These mobile tours offer convenient live demonstrations and tests of this powerful hyperspectral-based digital sorter to nut and dried fruit processors and others at their factories in select regions within the U.S. and Europe.Travelling to each.....
LC Machinery to continue under ERC
As of July 1st 2014 LC Machinery's activities will be continued under the name ERCmachinery. LC Machinery has been a trusted name in weigh and packaging techniques since the 60's. In the past the demand was mainly focussed on individual machines. Nowadays the market demands more completely integrated systems.....
TOMRA Sorting Solutions
Evolution of potato peeling and processed foods
Since ODENBERG’s landmark entry to the steam peeling market in 1974, they have continuously been innovating and developing new designs to achieve the remarkable transformation we see in steam peeling technology today. Through ongoing innovation they became market leaders by continuously focusing on.....
United FreshTech 2014
Strawberry capper named "Best New Packing - Processing Equipment"
Strawberry Capper from Turatti named "Best New Packing/Processing Equipment" at United FreshTech 2014Attendees to the United Fresh Produce Association's annual convention and expo in Chicago two weeks ago voted throughout the show for fresh produce innovation and recognized this year's New Product.....
Erwin Bakker, Ellips:
"Optical sorting is the future in fruit and vegetable sector"
Erwin Bakker, Managing Director of software company Ellips has noticed that the fruit and vegetable branch is becoming increasingly automatised. Time to look more deeply into optical sorting.Higher demands"Mechanical - and certainly manual - sorting is outdated, even in up and coming countries,"says Erwin.....
Latest pack house technology identifies unwanted packing line downtime, improves UPWH
Maintaining pack house productivity and efficiency is the number one priority for fresh produce packers and growers in order to remain competitive. This is especially important during short growing seasons, where an abundance of fresh produce may have to be packed within just a few weeks. Any lost time has a.....