Job offersmore »
- Divisional Sales Manager - North-East United States
- Greenhouse Sales Manager Canada
- Horticulture Sales Specialist - U.S. & Canada
- Horticultural Lighting Technical Sales Representative – Central & Eastern US
- Head Grower Lettuce - Coaldale, Canada (AB)
- Sales Account Manager, Horticulture - United States
- Stellvertretender Betriebsleiter - Switzerland
- Sales Representatives - Europe/North Africa/Asia/United States of America
- Grower specialist lettuce and other leafy vegetables, Canada
- Head Grower, Co-Founder - Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Hundreds of thousands of kilograms of top fruit ready for destruction
- “Brazil the only country supplying mangoes to Europe all year round”
- Costa Rica finds its niche as Brazil tries to extend its season
- “It is almost impossible to market a new apple variety”
- Fresh Summit sets East Coast attendee record
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Special — Logistics
Rotterdam, 24-26 September
New reefership design to be unveiled at 5th Cool Logistics Global conference
Per Westling of Stena Line AB, Birger Lindberg Skov of Reefer Intel and Kevin Bragg of Bonita Europe add a new twist to the annual ocean freight debate for perishablesLondon, 30.07.2013 – As container carriers continue to struggle with shippers to gain acceptance for rate increases, the conventional reefer.....
Hutchison investing $1.5m in Mexico's International Terminal
Hutchison Port Holdings (HPH) has announced it will invest $1.5m to develop the port of Ensenada, on the Pacific Mexican coast, and improve its logistics operations, according to www.seatrade-global.com.HPH will purchase a hybrid RTG crane capable of moving up to 20 containers per hour, that will also see a.....
Hong Kong appetite for $100 mangoes boosts ANA Cargo
ANA Holdings Inc., Japan’s largest airline, is targeting Hong Kong’s appetite for next-day delivery of $100 mangoes and other food to boost its cargo as shipments of Panasonic and Sony televisions slump.Hong Kong, the biggest destination for food and live animals exported by air from Japan, is buying more.....
Italy: Renewal of reefer fleet almost completed
Thanks to the consultation of MIT, Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Boston,Chiquitasubstituted 65% of its fleet. Energy saving and CO2 reduction were the centre of the corporate social responsibility programme. Chiquita's four year plan to renew the reefers that transport bananas is going according.....
Enforcement of CBP ISF could leave importers on the hook
Earlier this month, United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) stepped-up enforcement of the Import Security Filing (ISF) rule. Where compliance of the rule used to be voluntary, infractions can now be punished with fines. While this move is meant to shore up a falling compliance rate, the way in.....
Port Miami moves towards more efficient trade with Peru
During last month’s Peru Investors Forum in Miami, PortMiami met with representatives from Peru to discuss options for increased trade between the South American country and the Port. Over the past several years, PortMiami, and officials from Peru along with importers, growers and customs brokers have been.....
5th Cool Logistics Global conference
Perishable shippers back new intermodal service concepts
Three pillars of the global perishable industry – bananas, frozen chips and fresh flowers – all stand to gain from exploring integrated intermodal reefer transport chains across Europe. Speaking at the upcoming Cool Logistics Global conference in Rotterdam, 24-26 September, AgroFair, Aviko and FloraHolland.....