- VP Growing Operations
- Export Trade Manager
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Außendienstmitarbeiter Substraten
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Update on peach, nectarine and pavie crops
Only Italy has seen expectations change slightly with a small increase in peaches (from 568,00 tons to 589,000 tons, +10% compared to 2016), stability for nectarines and a slight increase in pavies from 78,000 tons to 85,000 tons (i.e. +25% compared to 2016).
On a European level, a slight increase in peaches can be noted, from 1,276,000 tons to 1,299,000 tons (i.e. +17% compared to 2016, compared to +15% in the mid-May forecast).
Flat peaches and nectarines remain stable and pavies see a slight increase from 827,000 tons to 833,000 tons (+32% compared to 2016, compared to +31% originally forecast mid-May).
Click here for the full report of Europêch
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-03 Blueberries of Ukraine: in-depth analyses of prices, production and export trends in 2023
- 2023-10-03 Okanagan orchardists seeing lower apple harvest numbers
- 2023-10-03 Dry growing season helps Mexican raspberry quality
- 2023-10-03 Autumn Glory demand exceeds supply as new crop season begins
- 2023-10-03 "Peru's low grape production along with strong US demand makes for high prices on the European market"
- 2023-10-03 "We are seeing a significant, direct impact on Peru's blueberry production"
- 2023-10-03 Overview of the 2023 summer fruit campaign
- 2023-10-03 Kashmir fruit growers see good apple prices compared to last year
- 2023-10-03 "I would almost say that there have never been such beautiful damson plums"
- 2023-10-03 Moroccan berry producer celebrates 10 years
- 2023-10-02 Sunniest June for 66 years brings great tasting new season British apples
- 2023-10-02 Italian consortium to show varietal innovation in apple and strawberries in Madrid
- 2023-10-02 California still has good organic grapes to ship
- 2023-10-02 El Niño will affect Peru's table grape production
- 2023-10-02 Fruits for the Mid-Autumn Festival perform differently, more Peruvian blueberries arrive
- 2023-10-02 Premium European raspberry production and supply programme to be launched