- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
SNIFL elects Denis Ginard as new President
This was the opportunity for the members to review the main events of the year and the main subjects dealt with by the SNIFL, as well as the new organisation of Saint Charles International with the appointment, since January 1st, 2016, of Mr. Cyril Gornes to the title of Services Managing Director.
The major professional issues were discussed, such as the creation of a new "Training & Recruitment" Commission, which began its work in February 2016. Its members will propose, in 2017, together with the SNIFL’s partner training agencies, training cycles adapted to the needs of the SMEs. In terms of employment, synergies will also be examined with influencer bodies such as the Conseil Départemental, the Direccte or Pôle Emploi.
At the event Mr. Denis Ginard, CEO of Groupe Provence Dauphiné and Chairman of Primsud, a member of the SNIFL since 1991, replaced Mr. Henri Ribes for President, who was not running for a new term. Mr. Henri Ribes however, plans to keep accompanying the new team for the next two years by maintaining his involvement in the Bureau.
The first words of the newly elected president, also the youngest in SNIFL's history, were as follows:
"It is with great humility that I take on this new mission. I thank all the members of the Syndicate who elected me through the board of directors.
I know that my responsibility binds us all, and that's why, be assured, my involvement will be total."
"Many projects are awaiting us, and I think that the quality team of administrators working with me, will enable us to achieve all our objectives.
One thing is certain: the "Saint-Charles" spirit, this solidarity, which is the very essence of our various organisations, will enable us, I am sure, to face the challenges that we will meet."
BP 35 010 – 66 030
Tel : 04 68 54 66 40
Fax : 04 68 54 51 04
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-30 Quebec produce brand receives a makeover
- 2022-09-30 IFPA celebrates Tom Stenzel’s service to produce industry
- 2022-09-30 Mission Produce hosts 10th golf tournament fundraiser
- 2022-09-30 Mercadona, Carrefour and Lidl strengthen their leadership as DIA's and Eroski's market share falls
- 2022-09-30 "Interest from the Spanish market has so far been tremendous"
- 2022-09-30 Former SPC director Reg Weine joins APAL
- 2022-09-30 Retilplast will attend the Madrid fair to assess the market for the next few months
- 2022-09-30 Seed meets Technology: Anticipation through innovation
- 2022-09-30 Fyffes focuses on access to healthy nutrition by fighting food loss
- 2022-09-29 State of Oregon fines Hermiston potato processing plant for groundwater contamination
- 2022-09-29 IFPA announces Advocate of the Year at The Washington Conference
- 2022-09-29 Getting orders straight from the plant
- 2022-09-29 Awe Sum Organics makes key hires to support the launch of organic avocados
- 2022-09-29 Francisco José Gómez elected as new president of Freshuelva
- 2022-09-29 Freshmax New Zealand pipfruit sold
- 2022-09-29 Pinduoduo Takes Part in G20 Global Forum on Digital Agriculture
- 2022-09-28 World’s largest container line MSC enters air cargo market
- 2022-09-28 Mash Direct secures major food deal with Tesco in England and Wales
- 2022-09-28 Alan Lieberman joins Southern Specialties
- 2022-09-28 Monterey Mushrooms adds to executive team