- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- Fruit Attraction gets underway in a warm Madrid
- Early winter could see slim strawberry supplies and high prices
- International and Spanish Tradeshow Magazine - Primeur Fruit Attraction
- The celebration of the cherry blossom in an orchard in Maule marks the official start of the Chilean 2022/23 cherry season
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
Received by Nico de Jong BV
First Dutoit air freight cherries arrive in The Netherlands
According to John de Laat from Nico de Jong, they are of exceptionally good quality.
"Beautiful dark red, sizes 28 + / 30 +, crispy and at the first bite you immediately taste the delicious sweet taste."
At the moment two varieties are available: Royal Down and Vista.
"In mid-December, we expect the first containers and we will then be able to offer larger volumes," says John.
"The South African cherry season will run until February. It has been a promising start to the cooperation with Dutoit, a specialist in top and stone fruit from South Africa. Our sales team will answer all your questions concerning the possibilities as to prices, available volumes and packaging options (eg. punnets
250 / 500gr.)."
For more information:
Nico de Jong Sales Team
Tel : +31 10 22 11 222
Email : Sales@nicodejong.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-04 Early winter could see slim strawberry supplies and high prices
- 2022-10-04 "Moldavian plums have been accepted in the German market"
- 2022-10-04 Apples from Kashmir appear in UAE supermarkets
- 2022-10-04 Grape export subsidy withdrawal will affect overseas shipments from Maharashtra
- 2022-10-04 October proclaimed as Michigan Apple Month
- 2022-10-04 Over one million Envy™ apples sold at Mid-Autumn Festival
- 2022-10-04 The celebration of the cherry blossom in an orchard in Maule marks the official start of the Chilean 2022/23 cherry season
- 2022-10-04 Demand booms for Bravo in Southeast Asia
- 2022-10-04 RedSayra and Red Samanta strawberries, two new raspberry varieties, and the formation of a company in South Africa
- 2022-10-04 "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- 2022-10-04 PGI peaches from Leonforte
- 2022-10-04 'Blueberries are increasing their global presence'
- 2022-10-03 Chinese Begonia apple exported around the globe for the first time
- 2022-10-03 "The demand for preservatives in the grape market remains high"
- 2022-10-03 Lower final Dutch apple, pear harvest estimate
- 2022-10-03 La Nina will probably drive up Australian blueberry prices
- 2022-10-03 Organic fruit from Lake Constance: top quality pome fruit and a bigger yield for organic apples
- 2022-10-03 Vietnamese durian sales are ideal, but product movement of Australian oranges slowed down
- 2022-10-03 Williams Sonoma and pomegranate shipper launch co-branded product line
- 2022-09-30 AM FRESH Group buys majority stake in in Asia-based Fruit-X and creates FRESH FRUIT-X