- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
"Products are developed by the customers themselves in the end"
New Spiessens spinach line processes 10 tonnes per hour
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Presentation of updated potato harvester at Interpom
- 2022-11-25 Agri robotics to take flight in South Africa
- 2022-11-23 New belt system for the potato and vegetable industry
- 2022-11-23 Agribots are coming!
- 2022-11-22 Key Technology takes sorting systems to Interpom
- 2022-11-22 'Robotic match made in heaven' at Interpom
- 2022-11-21 Tray packing and weighing line for delicate vegetables
- 2022-11-21 "PEF enables gentle processing without loss of quality and with lower water and energy use"
- 2022-11-18 DT Dijkstra delivered a grading and inspection line with box fillers in New Zealand
- 2022-11-18 "Automating the packaging process saves time and money"
- 2022-11-18 "Fewer peeling losses, better space utilization and decreased manpower"
- 2022-11-17 AV550 by GNA: "Fast, versatile and easy to use"
- 2022-11-16 A harvesting machine that adapts to various types of vegetables
- 2022-11-15 New ultrasonic sealer
- 2022-11-14 FAM, Stumabo and Kiremko start global partnership
- 2022-11-11 Asparagus harvesting machine taking care of back-breaking harvesting coming in 2023
- 2022-11-11 Aweta: "Performance" and "Simplicity" to respond to the shortage of labor
- 2022-11-11 "Process automation facilitates the reduction of production costs in citrus warehouses"
- 2022-11-10 A new potato washing line
- 2022-11-09 "Products do not have to be weighed and packaged in advance by the farmer"