- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Theme tune “I Want Cuties!” targets kids
Sun Pacific, the grower behind Cuties®, has created a playful twist on the classic 80s tune “I Want Candy” in order to encourage kids to swap sweets for fresh fruit. The campaign was designed to encourage families to reach for Cuties instead to help curb kids’ cravings for sweets.
Victoria Nuevo-Celeste, Sun Pacific’s Vice President of Marketing, said that fruit is a naturally healthy way to curb an appetite for sweets because, along with sweetness, “fruit provides fiber to help you feel full, plus essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants,” she said.
The campaign will be featured across radio, billboards, digital advertising and content, social media, and deliveries of holiday “sweet swap” ideas to media and influencers. In addition, Cuties will also retailers with custom social media content, tool kits for registered dietitians, and other support to incorporate the campaign in stores.
Please visit www.andnowuknow.com for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 "When compared to other protected varieties on the market, Valley Gold is very economical"
- 2022-11-25 Kinnow exporters Pakistan seek help from government
- 2022-11-25 First Tan Lac red-flesh grapefruits exported to UK
- 2022-11-24 Bangladesh increases duty on Vidarbha oranges
- 2022-11-24 Annual United Way citrus sale from November 28 until December 2
- 2022-11-23 Four pomelo planting areas in Ba Ria-Vung Tau licensed to export to US
- 2022-11-23 Satsuma overload: citrus growers need to diversify
- 2022-11-23 Central Valley temperatures still important for citrus growers
- 2022-11-23 Low demand for lemons and grapefruit in Europe despite smaller supply
- 2022-11-23 "The export price of Nanfeng tangerines dropped slightly compared to last year"
- 2022-11-22 Orange prices may surge in Pakistan due to low yields
- 2022-11-22 US orange juice imports from Brazil surging
- 2022-11-22 "The fresh Bergamot orange market must not take a step back"
- 2022-11-21 New Zealand to welcome pomelos and lemons from Vietnam
- 2022-11-21 "Spanish citrus selling quite well; persimmon season to end qearly"
- 2022-11-18 Moroccan Nadorcott volumes plummet as drought persists
- 2022-11-18 Lower volumes expected for Moroccan citrus
- 2022-11-17 Lime prices expected to pick back up towards Thanksgiving
- 2022-11-17 Ag faculty member devising new drug-delivery tactic for citrus greening disease
- 2022-11-17 The Generalitat and the sector promote the ‘Naranja Valenciana‘ label