- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Get Fresh gets fresh new look
Previously, they have been known as Get Fresh Sales, Fresh Cuts and Finale Foods. Now, you can just call them: Get Fresh.
“We felt that we needed to create a solid and consistent message that communicates our dedication to delivering quality food with exceptional service” says Dominic Caldara, CEO, “which led us to the establishment of our new Mission; Helping Our Customers Grow!”
Get Fresh’s value-added items of Fresh Cuts is now Get Fresh Cuts. The non-produce/grocery items of the previously known Finale Foods is now Get Fresh Market.
In this transition, Get Fresh has announced the addition of Get Fresh Harvest, a new, premium line of fresh produce. “The Harvest line of certified local, organic, farmers market, hand-cut and specialty products will literally bring the farm to our customers.” says Caldara, “delivering the freshest, safest products and services available.”
The new look of Get Fresh’s logo isn’t all - a new website is currently in development and it’s promised to be great. You can also expect to see its fleet splashed with the new brand image soon.
Their look may be updated, but they are still the same company that has become known and trusted for 25 years. Get Fresh’s customers can count on them to continue providing all of the same programs and services. A new look - the same fresh, safe and reliable service.
For more information:
Tel: +1 702.897.8522
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Pennsylvania Cooperative Potato Growers celebrate 100 years of cooperation
- 2022-11-25 Lineage Logistics officially opens fully automated Cool Port II
- 2022-11-25 AUSVEG welcomes new directors
- 2022-11-25 New management structure for Heemskerk fresh & easy
- 2022-11-24 Canadian growers invest $10,000 in St. John Ambulance
- 2022-11-24 AgroFresh transitions from publicly traded to private ownership
- 2022-11-24 Could your ugly Christmas sweater feature a pineapple?
- 2022-11-24 Cor van der Kaaij steps down from Lokal Harvest
- 2022-11-24 "Encouraging demand from hospitality, but retail is slowing"
- 2022-11-24 Japanese agri equipment leader invests in Israeli fresh produce quality control start-up
- 2022-11-23 "I love that I can add my expertise to VH's vertical packaging specialization"
- 2022-11-23 Driscoll's Russell Allwell discusses Berry Gardens acquisition
- 2022-11-23 Fyffes melon subsidiary wins social responsibility award in Honduras
- 2022-11-23 West Pak Avocado adds to sales team
- 2022-11-22 Oppy's John Anderson named to Business Laureates Hall of Fame
- 2022-11-22 Del Monte Foods finishes new Doha facility
- 2022-11-21 Paul Mastronardi honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2022-11-21 Monterey Mushrooms hires new western region sales director
- 2022-11-21 British Columbia and Saskatchewan companies partner in improving soil health
- 2022-11-21 France: Ombrea signs partnership with Banque des Territoires for 350 MW of agrivoltaic projects