- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
“Produce Brand Booster” launched during Fresh Summit
The Brandcheck “Produce Brand Booster” is aimed at produce growers / shippers who know they need to tune up their brand, but do not have the internal resources to do it themselves.
“The Produce Brand Booster takes what we have learned from working with big brands and scales it to the right size for medium brands,” said Ian Ferguson, practice leader at Brandcheck.
Produce Brand Booster is a set of services: a brand strategy checkup, custom recipe development, logo refresh, custom professional product photography and website relaunch. The goal is to quickly diagnose what needs to be fixed about a produce company’s brand strategy and score “quick wins” to make the brand more relevant to consumers.
“The key is giving consumers what they want to know about produce so they put that item in their shopping cart,” said Ferguson. “And delivering that info in a way that creates appeal and desire.”
“We know consumers are using smartphones right in the produce aisle. Brands need to make themselves accessible to consumers during the shopping experience,” Ferguson said.
The service grew out of a realization that many medium-sized produce brands need several issues fixed at once, rather than tackling one challenge after the other. “It’s easier and faster to start fixing the problems together,” Ferguson said.
“We start with brand strategy, giving business owners or decision makers the brand strategy insights they need, in an accessible format,” Ferguson said. “Business strategy drives the rest of the services, not just what looks nice.”
Brandcheck is the packaging strategy consulting service of Chantler Packaging, a packaging manufacturer in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
For more information:
Tel: +1 416 644-8746 x 303
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Peru projects $260m in business deals for fruit & veg sector from PMA
- 2017-10-31 "Our momentum continues to move forward"
- 2017-10-30 Fresh Summit exhibitors donate more than 312,000 pounds of fresh produce
- 2017-10-27 Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers' JUICI™ apple sees increased US interest
- 2017-10-26 Jin Ju Wilder ‘humbled & eager’ to lead 2017-2018 PMA Board of Directors
- 2017-10-25 Innovations at PMA: American growers get extra value from their product
- 2017-10-24 Fresh Summit exhibitors earn honors
- 2017-10-20 Emerson launches new brand and shipment tracking app
- 2017-10-20 Preparing for new leadership West Pak Avocado debuts new campaign
- 2017-10-20 Children given final call on Sensory Experience Contest winners at PMA
- 2017-10-19 Sunkist citrus season begins at 2017 PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Guatemala will showcase its agricultural exports at the PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Seasonal quartet of juices featured at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Oneonta’s JUICI™ apple to show star power at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Guatemala increases number of delegates by 75% to 80 members
- 2017-10-18 Wonderful Brands unite at PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-18 Fox Solutions™ modifies pouch bagger to accommodate tree fruit
- 2017-10-17 Farmer’s Best exhibits for 21st year at Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-17 New veggies rooted in freshness
- 2017-10-17 Autumn Glory is making its annual debut at PMA Fresh Summit