- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW POTATOES
- AM FRESH Group buys majority stake in in Asia-based Fruit-X and creates FRESH FRUIT-X
- Thinking about Florida’s citrus growers
- Papua New Guinea to embark on developing avocados as an industry
- "No prunes this year due to high gas prices, but there will be almonds and walnuts"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
Dorot Farm's carrots 'win-win' for retail chains
Meeting Ami Ben-Dror, after a 2014 new line of products launching, he concludes it was a great success! “The customers gave us great feedbacks on our product for its freshness, sweetness and juiciness. The customers came back to the stores to look for our product and asked us through emails where they can get them on a regular basis. I believe this is a ‘win-win’ situation for the retail chains, because the taste is selling! Customers can do more with a tasty product; they could use it as a snack, or for cooking, baking etc.,” says Ami Ben-Dror, the C.E.O of B.D.A (Dorot Farm’s Rep. of Europe and North America) .
“Bringing sweet and fresh carrot directly from the growers to the Supermarkets, during Feb. thru July, gives the supermarkets an advantage of supplying a fresh product in competitive prices.”
Our product comes directly from the grower fresh in 1, 2, 3 and 5 pounds bags.
Dorot Farm is number one exporter of fresh and sweet carrots to the east coast. Dorot products are known for their taste, quality and its special variety. B.D.A marketing as the rep., always puts its clients as leading players in the market. “We always make sure to be first to comply with the market demands and bring innovations to the market”.
For more information:
Dorot Farm/ B.D.A Marketing
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-03 Iran: New duties on tomato and onion exports
- 2022-10-03 “Our wild mushrooms are the flagship product of the season”
- 2022-10-03 Enza Zaden, Vitalis have fruitful Summer Field Days
- 2022-10-03 “Good tastes like more”
- 2022-10-03 "The Kaizen method allows us to improve the percentage of plant utilization and the success of graft attachment"
- 2022-10-03 "Takeover means we can spread the risk in these very tough times"
- 2022-10-03 "Huge demand for new Portuguese sweet potato crop"
- 2022-09-30 Holiday Brussels sprouts supplies could be short this year
- 2022-09-30 The Spanish garlic sector is asking for help in the face of the fraudulent entry of Chinese garlic into the EU
- 2022-09-30 Tomato brown and other viruses - better safe than sorry
- 2022-09-30 “Vegetable import season off to an uncertain start”
- 2022-09-30 Red beets in ready-to-eat products
- 2022-09-30 Amid soaring food inflation, tomato prices have stayed relatively steady
- 2022-09-30 Family behind James Bond franchise claims to have named ‘broccoli’
- 2022-09-29 Legumes and vegetables are a growing opportunity for Taranaki region
- 2022-09-29 Dutch tomato sales to the EU fell by 24.67% this season while Moroccan and Spanish sales increased by 17.84% and 3.56%
- 2022-09-29 "Our Moroccan dwarf bean season begins on Monday"
- 2022-09-29 Growing the Australian vegetable industry
- 2022-09-29 "Local hothouse tomatoes cooked by Trudeau’s carbon tax" says opposition leader
- 2022-09-29 Amidst Hurricane Ian, Colombian bell peppers arrived in the US for the first time