- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Apple industry on Canada's East Coast affected by Hurricane Fiona
- Florida growers and importers brace for Hurricane Ian
- “Demand for the Wonderful variety pomegranates is high right now”
- World Container Index sinks to January 2021 levels
- Researchers boost nutritive benefits of sweet potato with novel drying technology
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
Honeycrunch set for an outstanding harvest
Crisp Honeycrunch apples are known for their balance of sweet and sour. The harvest has begun on time, and the French producer Pomanjou from Angers is especially delighted with the quality of the apples: in terms of both taste and colour, it is the best harvest ever, they say.
This season the Honeycrunch brand features a new key visual and slogan. Marc Bahbah, Sales Director at Pomanjou, expects the new positioning will help Honeycrunch achieve a long and successful sales season: "Our new slogan, ‘My feel-good apple with a bite' appeals to health-conscious consumers who value a balanced diet. With Honeycrunch, we offer them a healthy, wholesome and delicious snack that can contribute to their personal wellbeing. With their balanced sweet-and-sour taste and harmonious red-and-yellow colouring, our crisp apples promote a good mood and equilibrium."
Communication with professionals and consumers
The key visual and slogan will be used in all communications – in approaching professionals as well as in dialogue with consumers. After a successful launch at the German Fruit and Vegetable Congress, promotional activities at Fruit Logistica 2015 and in food retailing will follow, with the aim of further increasing awareness of the apple variety.
The opinion of German consumers is important to Pomanjou. After product testing with Brandnooz and Eat Smarter magazine in recent years, this season there will be a test in cooperation with the Erdbeerlounge platform. Tests to date have shown that female German apple eaters love Honeycrunch. Of the 250 Eat Smarter readers who tested the apple in 2013, 82 percent would eat a Honeycrunch apple every day, and 89 percent of them would definitely recommend Honeycrunch to their family and friends.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-29 From the Aosta Valley, the Augusta apples are making their way on to the national scene
- 2021-10-29 Ontario apple crop down 15 percent for 2021-2022
- 2021-10-28 "Demand for pears currently exceeds sorting capacity"
- 2021-10-28 The overall commoditization rate of China’s apples in 2021 is expected to be 20%-30% lower than last year
- 2021-10-27 Michigan growers see 15 percent drop in apple volume for 2021-2022
- 2021-10-27 Increase in apple price due to late start
- 2021-10-26 Untimely snowfall damages apple orchards in south Kashmir
- 2021-10-26 Strong Pazazz apple crop headed to store
- 2021-10-25 'First domestic batches of Kanzis have arrived'
- 2021-10-25 Serbian apple growers need to adapt to changing market and plentiful European harvest
- 2021-10-22 Argentina could market up to 100,000 fewer tons of pears and apples in 2021
- 2021-10-22 “Goal is to be the best and highest volume Turkish apple brand in India in 3 years”
- 2021-10-21 “In some areas the apples now have a completely black color”
- 2021-10-21 “Prices are higher than in previous years”
- 2021-10-20 EU consumption of fresh apples still at high level
- 2021-10-20 Premium apple brand finds success in U.S. market
- 2021-10-19 “Start of trading season was slightly delayed”
- 2021-10-18 New pear varieties to relaunch the sector
- 2021-10-15 “We are doubling our volumes of Legend harvested, going from 400 to 800 tons!”
- 2021-10-14 New harvest of red Fuji apples from Yantai enters Chinese market in mid-October