- VP Growing Operations
- Export Trade Manager
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Außendienstmitarbeiter Substraten
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
UK: Award success for Freshtime’s food products
The SPAR retail chain won a national prize at last week’s Wholesale Quality Food and Drink Awards in London for its Sweet Chilli Noodles, which are made by Freshtime.
The product came out on top in the Delicatessen category of the Wholesale Quality Food Local Shop Award 2014 which took place at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London on 25th September.
The independent panel of judges complimented SPAR on the excellent product quality, value for money and impressive packaging design.
Not content with one award, Freshtime is hoping to ‘take away’ another after one of its food-to-go products was shortlisted for a prestigious Quality Food Award.
The Co-operative’s Hot Smoked Salmon Salad, which is made by Freshtime at its base in Boston, has been shortlisted in the Food To Go category of The Quality Food Awards 2014 which will be announced in London on Thursday 13th November.
Freshtime’s product will be competing against Asda’s Spiced Chicken & Mango Salad,
Tesco Finest Black Pudding Scotch Eggs and Tesco Finest Salmon and Egg.
“It’s a great boost to everyone at Freshtime when our products are recognised in this way,” said Mark Newton, Managing Director of Freshtime UK.
“We take great pride in the quality of our products, the provenance of the ingredients and our innovative recipes, so to win one national award and be nominated for another is a pat on the back for everyone in the company.”
To view the two award shortlists visit:
For more information, please visit: www.freshtime.co.uk
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 "I am now collaborating with Experience Fruit Quality to put the entire fruit supply chain on a dashboard"
- 2023-09-29 “Embracing digitalization a necessity for maritime trade”
- 2023-09-29 Eurofins Food Assurance acquires ARS Probata
- 2023-09-28 Berry Fresh welcomes new hire
- 2023-09-28 Rice Fruit Company announces retirement of long-time fruit grower
- 2023-09-28 Agri-tech company HarvestEye appoints global aftermarket expert as new general manager
- 2023-09-27 Lipman appoints new head of watermelon sales
- 2023-09-27 Michigan brand expands beyond apples
- 2023-09-27 Mission Produce elevates direct-to-retail service in Europe
- 2023-09-27 Greenmed closes its Almassora plant and lays off its workforce
- 2023-09-27 "This alliance marks an important step towards protecting and strengthening the global fruit and vegetable sector"
- 2023-09-27 Dutch company makes progress after cyber attack
- 2023-09-27 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-27 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-27 "Actually, 'normal' no longer exists"
- 2023-09-27 Kuehne+Nagel and Capgemini agree to join forces to deliver an end-to-end supply chain capability
- 2023-09-27 "The crisis is a stimulus to invest and innovate"
- 2023-09-26 Pete Pappas & Sons welcomes new director of fresh perishables
- 2023-09-26 Pink co-branded tag for asparagus during breast cancer awareness month
- 2023-09-26 "Our production markets of Latin America and our consumption markets in North America and Europe repurpose food loss into nutritious healthy meals"