- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
New dedicated IP business announced
Freshmax is a multinational fresh produce marketer that delivers a variety of key sales and distribution functions across a number of regional platforms in Australia, New Zealand and North America. Freshmax employs over 300 people across 14 locations around the Pacific Rim.
IP development has become a major component of Freshmax’s strategic plan over the last five years and Innovar represents a major leap forward in the Group’s dedication to further development. Freshmax has become a market leader in the commercialisation of in-demand IP varieties in Australasia and is now looking to apply its expertise in the US and other markets.
Innovar allows the group to focus all of its IP resources within a single structure and will remain focused on the licensing of new varieties, brand development, production planning and delivery to market. Currently Freshmax manages some well-known properties in New Zealand and Australia including the Mahana Red™, Kanzi® and Modi™ apple brands, and the highly unique kiwiberry.
Innovar will be manned by Rene Hylkema, New Variety Manager in New Zealand, Andrew Maughan, Australian IP Manager, and Simon Gillett, Global Licensing Manager, who is based in North America.
According to Gillett, “We continue to see huge value being delivered through the control and management of new varieties and brands in our major categories. This value directly benefits our suppliers as well as our customers and is only set to increase in the future.”
Freshmax/Innovar holds territory licenses for the following IP:
Kanzi®, Kiku®, Mahana Red®, Angélys , Modi™, Sumo Citrus®, Piqa® Boo®, Tango, Gold Nugget, Crimson Snow®, Sunworld® series, Folfer, Starletta™, Kiwiberry IP, Intense® & Love Beets®.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-06 Rotunda Capital Partners completes the sale of FreshEdge
- 2022-10-06 Tanimura & Antle announces sales department promotions
- 2022-10-06 Nearly 6,000 solar panels ensures energy-neutral process at Dutch wholesaler
- 2022-10-06 France: Merger of Agrial and Natura’Pro
- 2022-10-06 "Thanks to the move, we have been able to expand not just our capacity, but the diversity of our offer as well"
- 2022-10-06 Frutura Obst und Gemüse is "Austria's Best Managed Company 2022"
- 2022-10-06 Azora Group expands into agriculture with ISFA stake purchase
- 2022-10-06 Nocera, Inc. and VIE Meixin Institutional Food Development Co. enter into distribution agreement with Farmers Vending Machine Co. Ltd.
- 2022-10-05 McCain Foods and McCain Foundation donate 2 million dollars to support Hurricane Fiona relief efforts in Atlantic Canada
- 2022-10-05 No serious injuries following ammonia leak at Simplot potato plant
- 2022-10-05 New West Coast retail consultant for National Mango Board
- 2022-10-05 Investment firm acquires majority stake in Sunrise Produce
- 2022-10-05 New co-CEO for Dutch exporter
- 2022-10-05 SEPC welcomes new Chairman of the Board
- 2022-10-05 Fourayes acquisition ensures fruitful future for Puratos UK
- 2022-10-05 Pinduoduo's '10 Billion Agriculture Initiative' supports research breakthroughs in high-tech wheat
- 2022-10-05 "Sensible exploitation of synergies makes it possible to minimize logistics costs"
- 2022-10-05 Fresh Del Monte and tech start-up provide industrywide blockchain traceability solutions
- 2022-10-04 Alico, Inc. initial Hurricane Ian assessment: 125 year-old company weathers latest storm
- 2022-10-04 California Avocado Commission announces new president