- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
Starting the season with new marketing activities
The Peruvian group will export, in total, approximately 2,000 tons of blueberries this year. More than half of the total volume will be marketed in the United States (55%) and approximately 15% in Asia. 25% will go to the European market, especially to Germany and the UK.
A considerable part of Camposol’s marketing budget for this year has been dedicated to developing promotional activities for Camposol’s blueberry brand. In-store tastings for two large German retail chains are being coordinated and scheduled to begin as of October. The aim is to introduce Camposol’s blueberry brand as the primary reference of quality and flavour.
At the same time, Camposol will develop tasting panels in the UK to hone, with the help of the consumers, the positioning of the Peruvian varieties with respect to flavour, in comparison to those coming from Argentina and Uruguay. This benchmarking will serve as a guide for the introduction of this product in a major market such as the UK and also as a guide for the future development of Camposol’s blueberry business, adapting the produce to the latest trends in international markets.
For more information:
CAMPOSOL Fresh B.V.
T +31 174 521 016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-05 "We have worked with Moldovan companies that get it and are real entrepreneurs"
- 2022-10-05 Pre-solicitation announcement for purchase of fresh apples
- 2022-10-05 Upstate NY apple orchard named the third-best in the United States
- 2022-10-05 Ramping up Cotton Candy grape volume
- 2022-10-05 Surge in Eastern US apple harvest includes a Honeycrisp rebound season
- 2022-10-05 "Surplus puts serious pressure on start of Belgian top fruit season"
- 2022-10-05 Strawberry growers from north of Paraná get Geographical Indication
- 2022-10-05 Five-year research project underway to advance strawberry genetics
- 2022-10-05 Australia: Government decision on US apple imports expected shortly
- 2022-10-05 "30 to 40 percent of the plums we import are coming in from Moldova"
- 2022-10-05 Renewal of biosecurity partnership strengthens fight against Fruit fly threat
- 2022-10-05 "This year's hot summer benefited Belgian Kanzi apples' quality"
- 2022-10-04 Apples from Kashmir appear in UAE supermarkets
- 2022-10-04 Grape export subsidy withdrawal will affect overseas shipments from Maharashtra
- 2022-10-04 October proclaimed as Michigan Apple Month
- 2022-10-04 Over one million Envy™ apples sold at Mid-Autumn Festival
- 2022-10-04 The celebration of the cherry blossom in an orchard in Maule marks the official start of the Chilean 2022/23 cherry season
- 2022-10-04 Demand booms for Bravo in Southeast Asia
- 2022-10-04 RedSayra and Red Samanta strawberries, two new raspberry varieties, and the formation of a company in South Africa
- 2022-10-04 "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"