- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Außendienstmitarbeiter Substraten
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
LGV Frischgemüse enters the convenience sector
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-22 US Senator Brown introduces Fresh Produce Procurement Reform Act
- 2023-09-22 Hurricane Idalia caused between $80 million and $370 million in agri damages
- 2023-09-22 Pulling together all the strings of the South African fruit industry
- 2023-09-22 "We source our produce via Fresh Park Venlo, the Düsseldorf wholesale market, and directly from local farmers"
- 2023-09-22 The industry looks to the future
- 2023-09-22 What kind of fruits and vegetables would the Indian retail sector like to import from Europe?
- 2023-09-22 August continues positive July pound sales trends for fresh produce
- 2023-09-22 "Strangely enough, things like sweetcorn are mostly sold at markets"
- 2023-09-22 Government in Morocco approves 5% minimum wage increase
- 2023-09-21 NZ Ministers are told that taking GST off fruit and veg would not lower prices
- 2023-09-21 Inflation in Morocco worsens – up by 5% as of August
- 2023-09-21 Afghan fruits and vegetables allowed entry into Pakistan without quarantine certificate
- 2023-09-21 'Domestic damson plum season was already winding down in some places'
- 2023-09-21 Even after a rainy spring and summer, Rhode Island growers are not complaining
- 2023-09-21 “We wanted to return to a 100% market trading floor tradition”
- 2023-09-21 USDA signs contract for R&D in CEA vegetable production
- 2023-09-21 USDA invests in efforts to prevent and reduce food loss and waste
- 2023-09-20 Community and Spanish fruit and vegetable exports to Brazil, USA, and Canada are growing
- 2023-09-20 Comparing fruit and veg in various Australian supermarkets
- 2023-09-20 Half of British fruit & vegetable farmers likely to walk away within 12 months